[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: I'm 16 and I know Good Music-Core
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Post your bands that fit the following Criteria

1. Have a fanbase of 12-16 year olds
2. Aren't really musically relevant, buuuut are always brought up when talking about what is and isn't "Good music"
3. Have mediocre songs and albums and what not
>>
Queen, Pink Floyd, the list goes on
>>
Anything /mu/ thinks is good.
>>
>>63391437
>>
>>63391437 (You)
>>
>>63391426
>pink floyd
>mediocre songs and albums
die
>>
>>63391437
Hahahahah oh boy you seem to be an expert of meta humour aren't you :)
>>
>>63391387
Beatles, pink floyd, death grips
>>
Journey, Aerosmith, Boston, Van Halen, Bon Jovi, ECT
>>
Dream Theater + 99% of prog metal
>>
Foo Fighters has got to be the #1 answer
>>
>>63391426
Basically anything before the mid eighties
>>
>>63391469
go to bed dad
>>
>>63391517
are you literally saying that any music before 1984 is shit
>>
>>63391529
Jazz is the only thing worth anything in that time tbqh
>>
>>63391608
wow good job you're no better than "born in le wrong generation" kids
>>
>>63391623
I'm fine with that
>>
>>63391387
Oasis
Radiohead
I were very much a fanboy of these bands till i was like 15

I'd name some metal bands but seriously some kids grows out of them before 12 and they should too
>>
>>63391387
easy...
Panic at the disco
fallout boy
my chemical romance
twenty one pilots
the 1975.
neck deep
pierce the veil
black veil brides
bring me the horizon
>>
System of a Down
Biggie Smalls/Tupac
>>
Not gonna argue about musical relevance, but this pretty much describes the dudes in highschool with nothing but Dark Side of the Moon t-shirts who will become physically violent if anyone disagrees that Pink Floyd isn't the best music ever.
Same goes for the Beatles and Jimi Hendrix. A lot of classic rock shit too I guess.

Then you got your ICP fans and your Slipknot fans who think they're the toughest dudes around and are the most underground brutal mother fuckers.
"Dude, I heard about this 'dark metal' stuff from Germany or wherever. Dimmu Borgir is like the most evil band ever. They killed some dude or something."

I guess this kind of lack of information doesn't happen much with the Internet around.
>>
>>63391426
>>63391477
>>63391982
>>63392003
This thread would be good if you idiots didn't post in it

>>63391996
>>63392146
congratulations you two aren't faggots
>>
>>63392146
Are those dadrockers autistic or something?
>>
>>63391387
>Aren't really musically relevant
>buuuut are always brought up
what do you think relevant means?

>>63392234
>This thread would be good
no
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 310x163) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 310x163
Oh well, isn't that cute
>>
>>63391387
But KISS is actually good.
>>
File: Nice meme.jpg (64 KB, 891x960) Image search: [Google]
Nice meme.jpg
64 KB, 891x960
>>63392422
That's a good one
>>
>>63392003
real talk biggie and tupac's biggest fans are most likely in the males age 35-45 group.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.