[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the point of semen staining the mountaintops? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
What was the point of semen staining the mountaintops? I don't get it

like even metaphorically it doesn't make any sense
>>
it's referring to the sour cream that some people put on baked potatoes
>>
he meant that he had a mangum cock and it was so big that naturally his semen hit the mountains XD
>>
>>63388324
well anyways one time I was listening to the album on a bus trip with a girl and when I woke up she said the album was pretty good but that song was weird
but maybe there was a good reason for it
>>
It's white like snow.

>hurr
>>
>>63388450
Lol fucking keeper dude! that's quite a story.
>>
>>63388324
Nigga can't even go to a mountaintop without their being some sexual draw? Or a place where he isn't drawn by women? Theres stuff you could make up, but it is a bullshit symbolic vessel for people to fill with their bullshit.
>>
he's jizzing on some girl's tits
>>
He's splurging on anne frank's mountain tops
>>
TITS
>>
>>63388324
Probably meaning he was having wild sex in the bush somewhere
>>
Well you're talking about it so there's that
>>
>>63389359

no, the ample flesh hills of Julian Kosters bubble butt
>>
File: Kevin_Spacey.jpg (12 KB, 214x314) Image search: [Google]
Kevin_Spacey.jpg
12 KB, 214x314
>>63388822
>>63388833
wow
>>
It's snow U tard
>>
He came on some chicks tits
>>
>>63390450
No, its that he wants to cum on anne franks tits, not that he has already came on some girls tits.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.