[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Her dress was so gorgeous!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 672afb6e.jpg (80 KB, 658x386) Image search: [Google]
672afb6e.jpg
80 KB, 658x386
Her dress was so gorgeous!
>>
LINK U FUCKING SHITSTAIN FAGGOT
>>
>>63385466
sorry that was harsh, it's a beautiful dress
>>
this thread appears to be more tailored for the homosexual man
>>
>>63385505
I'm a faggot but i want to fuck Joanna
>>
>>63385481
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8-wvplBNro

>>63385505
I'm gay, yeah. I considered making this a "gay music general" thread, but Joanna isn't gay—it'd have been a lie!
>>
>>63385526
I would go down on her, definitely.
>>
She looks and sounds like she is mentally disabled.
>>
>>63385561
What do you look like, Mr. Big Shot?
>>
>>63385561
Living in California should be considered a mental disability desu
>>
>>63385589
Baby, I was born this way
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 247x204
From that angle she looks like Mamrie Hart.
She even sounds like Mamrie Hart, holy shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vh8EssSS_s
>>
>>63385407
yeah it is a pretty dress
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 356x403) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 356x403
hnnnggg
>>
>>63385526
>>63385545
this exactly, to the purpose of crawling into her womb and being reborn as baby birch, a new, kinder, more self-knowing, family-loving, agender, multicolored eyed species of human being
>>
>>63385407
I was gonna watch this the other night but my girlfriend was nagging me to come to bed and that fat ass guy was on before her and I didn't want to watch it.

Im seeing her in Colorado in a few weeks. Anyone else going? *
>>
>>63385705
Mamrie Hart isn't ugly but she's super unfunny.
>>
>>63386077
>that fat ass guy

Go watch Barton Fink, then come back and dare to insult the great John Goodman
>>
>>63386107
I knew he was good I just didn't know his name and couldn't think of a way to describe him. I'll watch this
>>
John "fat ass" Goodman

kek.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.