[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /mu/ think of Iggy? never really see much mention of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Iggy Pop 1977 Lust for Life.jpg (90 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Iggy Pop 1977 Lust for Life.jpg
90 KB, 500x500
what does /mu/ think of Iggy?
never really see much mention of him here

been listening to Lust for Life a lot recently
>>
File: The_Stooges-Raw_Power-Frontal.jpg (143 KB, 953x953) Image search: [Google]
The_Stooges-Raw_Power-Frontal.jpg
143 KB, 953x953
pic related is my favorite album of all time, i think most of /mu/ likes him
>>
>>63379161
hell be fine
>>
>>63379325
raw power is commonly cited as the greatest hard rock album of all time, hipsters love the stooges. iggy's not underrated by any means
>>
iggy's solo career is good, but his best works are with the stooges. first 3 songs on funhouse are probably the best 2 accord peaces in the universe imo
>>
lust for life is great
fun house is my fav tho
>>
>>63379379
>raw power is commonly cited as the greatest hard rock album of all time

only if it's the iggy mix
>>
>dadrock
>>
>>63379484
>cancer
>>
I like iggy alot, still haven't listened to the new album though
>>
>>63379325
fun house is superior
>>
>>63379161
stooges are one of the most important rock bands of all time

and
>he'll be fine
>>
I agree with the others, the Stooges Iggy is best Iggy. Granted I've only heard Lust for Life from his solo stuff, but I love Raw Power and Funhouse and the debut is pretty great too. Funhouse is definitely in my top 10
>>
>>63379623
seconded
>>
Lust for Life is one of my favourite ever songs. Iggy's the man.
And I seriously think he will be fine for a while longer. He's been off drugs for ages and still plays a killer show when he tours
>>
anyone of you guys listens to his bbc6 radio show?
>>
>>63379161

>never really see much mention of him here

He's talked about here daily? And iirc there's an iggy album on those /mu/core album along with two from the stooges.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.