[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Forgotten /mu/core
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: dads.jpg (411 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
dads.jpg
411 KB, 1280x1280
ITT: Forgotten /mu/core
>>
Why can't he say that he was raped by Gira during his Young God years? He'll probably make some money out of it
>>
bump cuz dis albums very underrated
>>
File: grandeur of hair.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
grandeur of hair.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
It wasn't really /mu/core ever but it used to be posted all the fucking time
>>
The Protomen's first album.
>>
>>63376186
>the protomen
did /mu/ really like this fedora garbage
>>
>>63376232
2007 & 2008 people loved it, because it's... [spoiler]fun[/spoiler]. Because it actually is pretty fucking rocking.

/mu/ doesn't know anything about having fun anymore.
>>
>>63376074
Because men can't be raped. Are you only recently this stupid or were you born that way?
>>
>>63376186
Protomen was /v/'s thing. Didn't see it mentioned once for the past 3 years or so there.
>>
>>63375973
b-but they were a meanie! dey said bad thing about wymynz op!

blacklist blacklist!

Great fucking album
>>
>>63376330
Same with Whirr

Whirr were posted here all the time until they made fun of some shitty transkin band.
>>
File: cover.jpg (29 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
29 KB, 350x350
>>
algernon cadwallader?
>>
Incandescent Highway
>>
http://youtu.be/KUoCr3hzrdM

the first 30 seconds of this song is the only really good thing Dads have ever done

also can't tell if lyrics are tongue in cheek or not
>>
>>63376319
It was a /mu/ thing before it was a /v/ thing. See >>63376288

As soon as /v/ thought it was cool, it was dubbed fedoracore and turned away with disgust. Which is too bad, because it's a good album, a fun album, and they're an amazing live act.
>>
dads is great but almost like a guilty pleasure to me.
>>
I thought /mu/core was shit that was genuinely popular on /mu/, not shit forced by 4-5 people.
>>
>>63375973
Dads suck
honestly, I've listened to them and it was pretty mediocre
>>
Fuck Dads
>>
>>63375973
This live version of "Shit Twins" is dope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRX9RhRZQy8

Also listened through the album the other day
>>
>>63376355
whirr was just a bad MBV ripoff tb h
>>
>>63376357
I like Experience more, the whole album just seems more cohesive as opposed to Jilted.
>>
this album makes me wet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bebbW2PN9Os
>>
>>63376288
>>63376300
>>63376355
>>63377299
>>63377444
>>63377733
tasty digits fellas
>>
Don't worry, I still like the album OP
>>
>>63376288
Fun? What are you, some sort of faggot?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.