[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the difference between Electro-industrial and EBM?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nulaz5IxJk1u2eeulo1_1280.png (232 KB, 1280x1038) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nulaz5IxJk1u2eeulo1_1280.png
232 KB, 1280x1038
What's the difference between Electro-industrial and EBM?
>>
forced waifu
>>
the 1st 1 is like industrial but electronic

the other is industrial but wit beats

otherwise not much since they both peaked in quality decades ago
>>
>>63374693
Good waifu op, though you shouldn't post a pic more interesting than your subject
>>
Electro-industrial is a broader genre, it's not necessarily danceable and is often harsher and/or more experimental.

EBM is clearly dancefloor-oriented.
>>
>>63374937
Susie is the memerap of waifus
>>
>>63375382
Such comparisons are meaningless. She's not my waifu anyways
>>
>>63375474
>people backpacking onto her without knowledge of source material or other waifus in the scene

what's the point when Phantasma exists anyway
>>
>>63375530
That makes sense, I guess. I watched the Oblongs years ago when /co/ was my home board and her voice was very appealing. I remember watching ghoul school when I was a kid.

I like the characters, but I'm pretty sure all the halloween bandwagoners are the same ones who treat drawfags like they were art machines
>>
>>63375382
>>63374704
wrong

>>63375530
>the scene
>phantasma

so literally just things that herny draws then? that's "the scene?"
>>
>>63375613
Not him, but to be perfectly honest it took me a while to figure out she was supposed to be a girl.

I've thoroughly been into any vaguely goth girl since I was I like six. My first waifu was Lydia in Beetlejuice, and my second was Lydia in the Beetlejuice cartoon.
>>
>>63375651
Anything Herny draws will be dickrided to death by bandwagoners. It's not his fault, it's just the way it is. I appreciate the art anyways.

>>63375686
It was just the voice for me. A voice makes or breaks a girl.
>>
>>63375768
The voice didn't help me at all, especially since Milo is voiced by a woman. I understand though.

To make this more music focused, I'm pretty sure Susie would prefer dark cabaret to EBM.
>>
>>63375768
not denying that

the whole drawfag thing is shit, there's a lot of faggots complaining that the request they had fulfilled wasn't good enough or whatever

not only that but instead of just shutting up and enjoying the nightcore the drawthreads are full of fucking arguments.

but this isn't /co/, it's /mu/, so fuck me basically
>>
>>63375841
>>63375811
Damn, I forgot I was on /mu/. Either way this was one of the least ridiculous discussions I've had on this board
>>
try late 80s to early 90s skinny puppy for electro-industrial
try early nitzer ebb for ebm
>>
>>63374693
>What's the difference between Electro-industrial and EBM?
in my conversations with people who actually listen to those genres there's very little difference. from what I've heard people use electro-industrial to cover all the dancey industrial type stuff and EBM to discuss the stuff that sounds like front 242 or nitzer ebb. but I've also heard people use both interchangeably, mostly in the umbrella genre sense. it's been a while since I hung out with these people though.
>>
>>63376032
people forget aggrotech for dancey industrial stuff too
>>
>>63376783
I've heard people call aggrotech electro-industrial. I've also heard a guy call it EBM but not nearly as often and he was kinda an idiot.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.