[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think 2 8 1 4 has the possibility of legitimizing vaporwave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 17
File: nnf314-2814.jpg (140 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
nnf314-2814.jpg
140 KB, 472x472
Do you think 2 8 1 4 has the possibility of legitimizing vaporwave as a genre? Or is it doomed to die?
>>
S H I L L
H
I
L
L
>>
>>63370068
I think hke,2814 and DC should kill themselves
same with those faggots who are scamming ppl with their shitty ass vaporwave cassettes
>>
It's already dead. This guy is talented but he should be investing effort into new ventures like post-nightcore.
>>
>>63370095
this desu
>>
>>63370095
>It's already dead

I think Dream Catalogue has proved otherwise.
>>
Daily reminder: HKE is a fucking viral dickhead. Do not support him or his faggot Dream Catalogue.

>>63370095
Lololol. Still trying to hype your shit meme.... Depressing.
>>
File: Rare_f3f351_5510837.jpg (31 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
Rare_f3f351_5510837.jpg
31 KB, 547x471
>>63370253

>HKE is a fucking viral dickhead

y

>Do not support him or his faggot Dream Catalogue.

y
>>
>>63370068
who says 2 8 1 4 has to stick within that "genre"?

he should simply focus on making good music, even if that music is more into what's considered ambient or IDM territory.

vaporwave hardly holds up as a genre of it's own. and most of these meme genres don't.

they usually just feel like a way of shilling a style that a group of artists latch onto as a way to boost their careers.
>>
>>63370068
Yes because in a way everybody is expecting a certain sound and anything that pushes that sound or doesn't completely subscribe to that sound is doomed to be shunned by the community.

One of the things that makes vaporwave what it is is that it's not a defined sound yet and as that sound slowly gets defined it makes it harder for artists to work within that genre as it gets more and more defined if that makes sense.
>>
>>63370316

Should say that 2 8 1 4 is both HKE and t e l e p a t h
>>
>>63370253
what are you talking about? Post-nightcore isn't a meme. It sounds like you're frustrated about something
>>
>>63370362
I get you, so you think that right now it's just sort of treading waters at the moment until it can find its distinctive sound? In my opinion I'm thinking that the numerous amount of subgenres are slowly killing it. The two distinct styles that I see when I look at vaporwave is future funk (basically nu-disco) and ambient.
>>
>>63370401
You're right. A meme actually has to catch on. I should of said "you should stop trying to force your shit meme"
>>
It needs to die.
>>
Can't believe people are still going on about vaporwave in 2016, stop flogging the dead horse already
>>
>>63370484
I don't see how people making legitimate music is a meme. Maybe you should calm down and let people enjoy making art. In fact maybe you should try creating instead of consuming yourself, you seem like you have some demons man.
>>
post nightcore>eccojams>vaporwave
>>
>>63370413
That and the cheesy fucking aesthetic. For example, if don't subscribe to that Japanese bullshit aesthetic it kinda will lose what makes it vaporware, being that you can't really push outside of a set palette of oriental sounds in your ambient. And if you don't you have to make sure you're graphics are super Japanese inspired because the listener won't make the connection to it being vapor in their head.

Because there's no such thing as ambient muzak really. The problem is that a lot of the fans in the community have a problem with music that doesn't fall into the cheesy aesthetic, which is stagnating the genre for expansion.

It's like if punk only stuck to GG Allin, leather jacket, blood and gore, type aesthetic.

Now I know iIsaid vapor isn't defined but here's what I define as a vaporwave sound how I define it spacious loop based ambient. Or Funk based muzak.

Future funk is completely diffrent imo it's more vapor's pop based cousin.

I will say that if you aren't established and you're making Ambient vaporware you have to subcribe to the cheesy aesthetic to be accepted into the community.
>>
Question: Are albums like NeoCali actually vaporwave or is it just associated with it because of its producer?
>>
>>63370560
Maybe you should go make another essential chart and invade more threads trying to build hype ;)
>>
Its a decent ambient album with vaporwave elements. Ill Try Living Like This was a wag better album and not memed
>>
File: black_panther_spider_man_cry.jpg (574 KB, 1350x1080) Image search: [Google]
black_panther_spider_man_cry.jpg
574 KB, 1350x1080
>>63370068
It did, it did
>>
>>63370863
I love the album personally.
>>
>>63370809
This. I feel like the main problem is /r/vaporwave.

Because they promote a superhive mind mindset both aesthetically and sonically which causes stagnation in the community creatively.
>>
>>63370909
Also with some dream catalogue producers. I feel like its some sort of high school clique. They have their own little twitter group. Like its some sort of exclusive club, i feel like that would turn people off from trying to make something or just from their little forced scene.
Im not good at explaining things im sure someone else knows what im talking about
>>
>>63371336
Well they're not taking demos for 2016. I just tried sending an album (you bet your ass it's good) and I'm crossing my fingers to see if I get a response.
>>
File: 1269621609948234792.jpg (37 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
1269621609948234792.jpg
37 KB, 400x302
>>63371378
>(you bet your ass it's good)
>>
>>63370068

I hope it dies because I hate the "aesthetics" meme and I hate plunderphonics

~Aesthetics~ becoming a meme took away the word from being taken seriously in a conversation about music, because it used to be a real thing to talk about, now it's just overused.
>>
>>63371336
Business Casual > Dream Catalouge anyway.

and yeah vaporwave is super clique~y. It's just a bunch of neets and high schoolers honestly. Trust me I know I make this shit.
>>
>>63371336
yeah no ofc I know. I mean when I started creating art, I was a part of a similar thing.
It was this whole group of "post-ironic" tumblr artists. this was 5 years ago, when I was 19.

and... sure, it closes people out, but more than anything, it becomes this cheap thing of mimicking an aesthetic and style, doing things that you know the others in the group will like...

substituting technique and personal creative vision with the style of the group.

even though you genuinely appreciate the style, it often means using cheap tricks for approval.

becoming stylistic in this sort of collective and kinda conformistic way for too long hinders artistic development I think.

it should be a part of a juvenal period, and then be left for a more individualistic artistic pursuit.
>>
>>63370095
ugh
>>
>>63371505
ugghhhh I know riiiight? :3 xD
>>
>>63370068
Vaporwave never died, regardless of the meme. Artists are still churning out releases on a regular basis and people have confused the decline in focus on the genre for the genre's death. 2 8 1 4 even got a mention in Rolling Stone.
>>
>>63371336
The main issue with dream catalog is that they don't have a single talented artist, just professional social media (tumblr) advertisers

To answer OP... "no"
>>
>>63370068
>legitimizing
Who actually cares about outside approval (other than the HK/DC guys I guess,) if you like the music and like making it why would other people's opinions matter?
>>63370316
>IDM
I really want to hear some actual good IDM/Vaporwave now, but Boards of Canada's Old Tunes Volume 2 is probably the best I'm gonna find.
>>63371430
>implying you can't still properly use the term aesthetics
Just because it's a meme doesn't make it an invalid topic of discussion
>>
>>63370309
he had the funniest drunken rant a couple of nights ago

http://imgur.com/a/0sxit
>>
>>63371336
>>63370909

I feel you guys. I'm on Dream and it's starting to steadily tire me out. I actually enjoy producing for Dream and I like HKE, he's a decent enough guy, but I wish those two forced extremes would fuck off. Wish they would just leave it to simmer and develop naturally.
>>
>>63371671
>The Vape Council
>>
>>63371671
Jfc what a cunt
>>
If I'm not supposed to like this, what's some other it's two hours before dawn and it's raining-core?
>>
It's not a vaporwave album, it's an ambient album. So no, a non-vaporwave album cannot possibly legitimize a genre it does not belong to.

Seriously though, the last Neon Indian and Steve Hauschildt LPs show that the Vaporwave aesthetic will only get more popular.
>>
>>63371715
You're on Dream?

Shit. Can I try to guess who you are? Windows 98?
>>
>>63371404
;)
>>
>>63371715
Not on dream but i'm on a diffrent label. My problem is that so many people subscribe to an aesthetic, both sonic and visual and I've been told by my label that I'd be bigger if I fit myself more into a vaporwave mold and I just feel like i shouldn't have to. i feel like the aesthetic bullshit is the biggest problem with the genre.

And to me it's causing a plateau in the genre's creativity.
>>
>>63372189
I was actually producing an album that I intended to have as a vaporwave album until it really took a life of its own, at that point I was conflicted on whether the community would accept it or reject it, so I went ahead and sent to labels that were vaporwave and not.
>>
>>63372267
What is it like anon? What exactly did it turn into from being just vaporwave?
>>
>>63372267
this really shows the problems with these subgenres and how stylistically niche'd they can be.
broader genres such as techno or w/e, often have labels that provide more breathing room for the artists I think.

a different mentality within the community connected to the sound as well I guess.
>>
File: 1434949036624.jpg (76 KB, 636x674) Image search: [Google]
1434949036624.jpg
76 KB, 636x674
>>63371870
>It's not a vaporwave album, it's an ambient album.
>>
>>63372317
This is actually why post-nightcore is a better platform for new artists. Unfortunately there is nobody currently producing anything good enough to convince people of its potential
>>
>>63372349
Seriously, fuck off.
>>
>>63372267
I think another problem is that the genre is no longer inclusive. it's starting to get more exclusive and harder for small names to emerge
>>
>>63372326
Nothing is sampled -> not vaporwave. What do you not understand?
>>
>>63372316

Progressive midtempo, ambient, IDM, Vangelis style influences. Pretty diverse I think in nature, goes from ethereal to dark and dirty with textured synths and spacious pianos.
>>
>>63372393
I seriously don't get your problem. It CAN become something good and it doesn't have nearly as many limitations as vaporwave. Just because all the current artists don't go out of a comfort zone doesn't mean the aesthetic can't change.
>>
>>63372447
As the guy who posted >>63371652 I actually really want to hear this
>>
>>63372517
The problem it that it was made as a meme and never meant to be taken seriously, please stop trying you fucking faggot. it's Nightcore for fucks sake
>>
>>63372431
>>63372326
yeah, what actually makes it a vaporwave album? le japanese imagery?
>>
>>63372517
You're talking about a genre that isn't relevant to the OP. Do you not realize how annoying that is? Especially when you do it in every fucking vaporwave thread.
>>
>>63372548
If you want to hear the whole thing, it's right here.

https://soundcloud.com/sebastienms/sets/computerseaexe/s-6J3Mg

Keep it lowkey though.
>>
>>63372604
Bookmarked it to check out once I get a decent amount of time, thanks man
>>
>>63372588
>tfw one of my own releases had a nightcore remix. It was a psytrance tune so it was stupidly fast.
>>
>>63372604
I skipped around through this. But from what I heard this is better than a lot of vaporwave that is throw around these days.
>>
>>63372653
I produce a lot, have had successful released promoted by the likes of EDM.com. I know my shit, vaporwave is kind of my side project that I have an interest in, but I really want to put the majority of my productions in the album format, I love making them.
>>
>>63370718
>For example, if don't subscribe to that Japanese bullshit aesthetic it kinda will lose what makes it vaporware
This is kind of what I was thinking. I personally hate 90% of vaporwave but I absolutely adore what 2 8 1 4 is doing. I feel like the genre will eventually die if the music goes in this direction because I would have no idea the album was even considered "vaporwave" if it weren't for the cover or the press tags; I'd just assume it was ambient.
>>
>>63372588
It has evolved beyond its roots, nobody is making it as a meme any longer.

>it's nightcore for fucks sake
Not really, hence the "post"

>>63372595
But it is related.
>>
Dear Oscob I hope you get addicted to heroin again you shit meme
>>
>>63372730
>it's related
Coming into a thread and saying "BLANK genre sucks. Everyone should be making BLANK" is not relevant.
>>
>>63372686
cont.

This isn't me being cocky or spouting off my successes. Just me saying that I dedicate myself to music as much more than a hobby. I also hate using complete samples, that's why 95% of that album is original. I was relieved to see 2 8 1 4 make a completely original album, as I felt that I could make it now as well. I like the idea of vaporwave being completely original, but I know the vaporwave community will hate that, as it will stray away from what made vaporwave.
>>
>>63372862
Literally no one fucking cares.
>>
Literally Marcel-core
>>
>>63372882

Butthurt?
>>
>>63372892
No. Why would I be?
>>
>>63372799
I said it was dead, not that is sucks. People have already articulated on why it's dying. Post-nightcore has more avenues to pursue and that isn't even debatable
>>
>>63372920
>avenues to pursue

With the end result being meme trash.
>>
>be a meme producer
>make music in a meme genre cause you don't think you can make legitimate music
>your album gets some buzz for some reason
>kick yourself for the rest of your life cause your album will always be associated with a shitty internet genre

lol tbqh
>>
>>63372995
>some reason

That's a big part that you're undermining.
>>
>>63372591
Pulling from the past, resurrecting digital spirits, giving life to long-ignored voices. Sampling is absolutely essential for the genre. It's largely what makes vaporwave unique, giving a new perspective to old material. Pitch-shifting, detuning, modifying, and transforming the landscape of our collective memories.
>>
>>63373048
DC are too small to pay publications like RS and FACT for coverage.
>>
>>63373048
The reason is viralling. Honestly, if you're not completely aware of how catastrophically common it is for HKE to viral his bullshit, you have to be new to the genre. He virals anything that's released on DC, but anything with his name on it in particular. This album in particular, though absolutely nothing special, was a carefully planned and methodical attempt at viralling that trumps any other vaporwave shills before him. The irony is quite hilarious. He desperately wants to be the vanguard of an anti-capitalist/consumerist genre by being the absolute model of dishonest and unethical consumerist practices.
>>
>>63373363
Okay, but what does that matter? What does it matter if he virals on here? Why should I stop supporting a label because of that?
>>
>>63373363
HKE's said in the past that he doesn't associate with vaporwave or the whole "anti-capitalist" image anymore. 2814 was supposed to be a departure from that.
>>
>>63372920
Post-nightcore is a joke and always has been and will be sen as nothing more in my eyes.

Atleast you can take Vaporwave seriously.
>>
>>63373401
Which is a good thing btw.
>>
>>63372723
Well it's just hard because if you make ambient music and call it vaporwave without using the aesthetics, you're gonna get shunned while the Muzak stuff speaks for itself. Which like I said ruins creativity in the genre because everyone's using this cheesy cyber bullshit.
>>
>>63373363
So much this.
>>
>>63373501
see:
>>63373376
>>63373401
>>
>>63370095
>post-nightcore
what the fuck is this even seriously fuck you memebeards making up random meme genres
>>
>>63373518
it's not even a real thing. just one guy forcing it on here. please ignore him.
>>
>>63373510
Because constantly talking about yourself in the 3rd person and praising yourself is really, really fucking lame.
>>
>>63372989
You can't really say what the result would be when it hasn't been reached. Pretty huge leap of logic there

>>63373433
But their roots are almost the same
>>
>>63373541
...what?
>>
>>63373534
>a dozen+ artists with over 50 releases
>one guy

I see now, you're the man with the ugly album no one will respond to, is that it?
>>
>>63373567
>Okay, but what does that matter? What does it matter if he virals on here? Why should I stop supporting a label because of that?
>>63373541
>>
>>63373588
That really doesn't affect the music though or how I listen to it. I think DC have a few great releases on their hands, ableist there are some forgettable ones. Why should I care about some harmless fucking thing the artist/label head does on 4chan if it all comes down to the music itself? It's not like he's saying anything controversial on here.
>>
>>63373623
Hi HKE
>>
>>63373578
shut up. you're worst the HKE I was literally here the the /mu/ makes and album that started this whole post nightcore bullshit.
>>
>>63373700
Are you ok? Your typing skills are deteriorating. I already said the movement has evolved beyond its roots anyway lol
>>
>>63373700
>he fell for Arashi-bu's viraling

LOL
>>
File: hardvapour.jpg (290 KB, 1040x1208) Image search: [Google]
hardvapour.jpg
290 KB, 1040x1208
only hardvapour is real
>>
posting obvious better ambiental album than that piece of shit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tsGy40PFqE
>>
>>63373645
this is why your argument can't be taken seriously. because you'll constantly call out anymore who challenges your opinion HKE. dumbass.

fuck you, if you're not going to provide a counterargument besides "viralling" or "go to bed hke," then i'm right. please take into account what i just said:

>>63373623
>>
>>63373623
Hi HKE
>>
>>63373763
Hi wosX
>>
>>63373799
I stated my opinion, son. You just replied "um well I think it's ok to be a dishonest fucktard"
>>
>>63373864
but it doesn't affect the music in the slightest. or how i listen to it. and why should it? viralling on here without doing anything really controversial is minor. it has nothing to do with the music.
>>
>>63373376
I'm not saying you have to. It's your perogative. But there's no denying that viral marketing has been the death of many important genres throughout history, let alone something as insular as vaporwave. It's like pirating. If you're fine with the moral implications of not paying for music, that's fine. But there are undeniably moral implications, just as there are with viralling.
>>63373401
>not vaporwave
>uses the exact same stylistic tropes of vaporwave
>uses the exact same aesthetic and theme of vaporwave
>sounds exactly like a watered down version of albums that inspired vaporwave
Whatever you say HKE.
>>
File: keikaku.jpg (40 KB, 485x340) Image search: [Google]
keikaku.jpg
40 KB, 485x340
>>63373864
So you're trying to say that capitalism is a bad thing?
>>
>>63373897
Sure it does. If it was actually decent he (you) would have to try to shanghai people into listening to it. I don't want to support anyone who has is a shitty enough person to do so.
>>
>>63370718
This, any artist outside of pretty much mac plus and the original projects are just creative leeches. There are so many artists who are actually doing unique sample based music who will never get an audience because nobody wants to search plunderphonics on bandcamp or soundcloud, just the vaporwave tag. I wish it would have died as fast as seapunk.

>>63372744
Kek
>>
these edgy kids trying to "kill" vaporwave lemme break this down:
>edgy kid tries to make a album trying to start a new sub-genere
>everyone laughs

if vaporwave dies people will bring it back.
>>
>>63373940
you're acting as if viralling is as bad as rape or murder

...yet you'll still support Burzum and his music. hmmm...
>>
File: wi1QIgG.jpg (116 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
wi1QIgG.jpg
116 KB, 960x960
>>63373932
>implying it isn't
>>
>>63373992
viralling is far worse than murder, fucktard. hke deserves to be locked up in jail for what he's done to my board.
>>
>>63373992
viralling. isn't bad, it's just frowned upon. But anyone who doesn't make music doesn't know how over saturated the market is and how hard it is to get your music out there.

Viraling isn't bad, but I can understand how the general public thinks so.

I have no problem with HKE viraling I just hate him as a person.
>>
>>63373998
I really like this picture. May I save it?
>>
>>63373992
No, I'm really not.

You're struggling now lol.
>>
File: a0592789297_10.jpg (809 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a0592789297_10.jpg
809 KB, 1200x1200
Daily reminder this is the superior 2015 vaporwave album.
>>
>>63374069
sorry mate, my data cap is almost used up for the month and I can't seed it anymore, so no :(
>>
>>63373754
>bu makes a thread and posts 12 tracks on clip/zip
>let's viral the hell out of this album dude, we can act like we're all one guy!!1!
>>
>>63374081
truth
>>
>>63374068
The problem I have is that you're going into it with the intent to mislead people into thinking youve got good album on your hands.
>>
File: a2105903640_10.jpg (148 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a2105903640_10.jpg
148 KB, 1200x1200
>>63374081
wrong photo mate
>>
>>63374180
not everyone who viral's makes bad music. lol
>>
File: 1211-lobster_sashimi-2.jpg (84 KB, 650x471) Image search: [Google]
1211-lobster_sashimi-2.jpg
84 KB, 650x471
>condoning viraling
>>
>>63374313
I'd rather viral than never have my music heard.
>>
>>63374370
It sucks that you're OK with being a shady piece of shit.
>>
i like dis album but its not even dat good and i dont get y it got hyped so much

if anything should legitimize vaporwave 4 any1 its eccojams
>>
>>63374399
>>
File: cover.jpg (329 KB, 1256x1246) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
329 KB, 1256x1246
>>63374081
>>63374195
lol stop getting it wrong
city pop 4 lyf
>>
btw the album in op isnt actually even vaporwave

its like ppl think it is cuz off the cover and than dont even rlly listen2it
>>
I'm fucking sick of seeing this album. It's really not good and is just boring ambient taking advantage of le a e s t h e t i c s.

>>63374488
This guy got it right tho
Good album here
City pop is 100000x better than any vapormeme garbage btw
>>
no, because this album is actually just extremely shitty bandcamp ambient with an album cover that appeals to weeaboos
>>
File: 1409029428456.jpg (34 KB, 522x464) Image search: [Google]
1409029428456.jpg
34 KB, 522x464
>>63370068
>charging money for vaporwave
>>
>>63374779
shut up anime poster
>>
File: 1457408891256.jpg (85 KB, 1029x971) Image search: [Google]
1457408891256.jpg
85 KB, 1029x971
>>63374867
>>
>>63374867
it is pretty ridiculous
it takes minimal effort to make and a lot of it is unauthorized samples being pitch shifted
it shouldn't cost anything
>>
>>63374221
>Have you guys heard of this guy hes a real game changer
>it was me the whole time
>>
>>63374221
Why don't you just go ahead and say you made it
You shouldn't have to trick people into listening to you
>>
>>63375067
oh yeah let me just post my music in the over saturated bandcamp and soundcloud threads some more.

Let me start my own thread about my album and get told to post in there.

You don't get ahead is you don't work to get ahead family.
>>
>>63375143
>work to get ahead
>HEY GUYS THIS ALBUM IS REALLY GOOD YOU SHOULD CHECK IT OUT

Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>63375210
he's gotten featured in FACT, Rolling Stone, TMT, and The 405, idiot.
>>
>>63375210
if you viral like that you're going to get called out kid. If You're gonna viral you gotta do it right.
>>
>>63375430
And?
>>
>>63375666
nice trips
>>
>>63375666
that means he's successful past the point of only /mu/ knowing about him
>>
>>63375969
Yeah wow! Even reddit knows about him!
>>
>>63375992
FACT, Rolling Stone, TMT, and The 405 knows about him. how is that reddit?

i don't see your music getting covered in those mags.
>>
>>63370093
>people making music they enjoy
>asking other people to buy their music if they enjoy it too
>these people should kill themselves

no u
>>
>>63376060
Because reddit, /mu/, and tumblr are the only places you're at all relevant, HKE
>>
>>63376128
he's also fucking relevant at major publications such as FACT, Rolling Stone, TMT, and The 405

holy fuck how are you this dense
>>
>>63376157
1.) he probably paid for press
2.) journalists are always thirsty for content and will write about literally anything, especially if something is at all trendy. Are they still writing about him? Did they give him anything more than a single blurb? Does the random person on the street know about him? No? Didn't think so.
>>
>>63376250
how come your music is not in any of those magazines?
>>
>>63376250
he's more well known than fucking Aaron. Aaron's not in any of those magazines because he is literally only known on /mu/.
>>
>>63376270
How do you know it wasn't ;)
>>
>>63374488
>>63374564
real vaporwave influenced city-pop hours who up????
>>
>>63373286
this seems like bait, but ok, you agree with me. without sampling, how does this count as vaporwave
>>
File: 1457409061287.jpg (17 KB, 240x239) Image search: [Google]
1457409061287.jpg
17 KB, 240x239
I don't personally hate vaporwave (unlike post-autistweebcore music) but I really don't get the point of it
Ambient Vaporwave albums has that lack of instruments that really bug me and the ones with instruments are just some other songs slowed down with some whacky effects added and the original music they sampled from sound better
>>63374081
This just hurts my ears
>>63374488
Pretty noice
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.