[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people that think Future isn't the best rapper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: thiswhipfullyloaded.png (646 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
thiswhipfullyloaded.png
646 KB, 1200x675
>there are people that think Future isn't the best rapper out

lol?
>>
File: Le_Meme_Cuck.png (92 KB, 364x268) Image search: [Google]
Le_Meme_Cuck.png
92 KB, 364x268
DUDE CODEINE LOL
>>
its shallow generic nigga trap music but I still enjoy it senpai
>>
File: 1457924948117.jpg (191 KB, 749x903) Image search: [Google]
1457924948117.jpg
191 KB, 749x903
id rather listen to young thug
>>
see>>63365756
>>63365771
>>
>>63365756
The only good hip hop is shallow generic nigga trap music 2bh. Anything that strives for intelligence inevitably fails because rap is an inherently unintelligent genre of music based on plagiarism, consumerism, and masculine posturing (see: Mos Def, Kendrick Lamar, dalek, Nas). I'd rather listen to a moron who knows he's a moron than a moron who thinks he's a poet
>>
>>63365825
>Anything that strives for intelligence inevitably fails
kinda like you
>>
>>63365825
i agree that conscious rap is shit and gangsta rap is good, but you can't forget abstract rap, pretty important third lyrical style for when it fits neither
gangsta > abstract > conscious
lean sippin > muh nihilism > we wuz kangs
>>
>>63365756
but nigga trap music is the best kind of hip hop

>>63365771
young thug is really good, and one of my favorites right now, but nothing he's put out yet comes close to Monster or DS2.

>>63365825
agreed
>>
>>63365756
>shallow
>generic
>>
>>63365756
that's the best kind faggot
go back to rebbit and listen to kendrick or something
>>
>>63365825
Coldplay strived on plagiarism. Rock also strived on plagiarism from black people. Good fight good fight
>>
>>63365825
This, rap isn't supposed to have depth or be deep and shit. If I wanted to know their life story, I would watch an interview. At least with Kendrick, there is more than the lyrics and uses elements from other genres.
>>
Future isn't even the best rapper in the beatles
>>
Where were you when "ironically" bad stupid slow shit bars were so epic for the win xd that people started placing it above unironic good rap?
>>
>>63367543
So you prefer pretentious trash about some nigga's life story or how enlightened they are?
>>
>>63367719
How about a healthy balance instead of just having one extreme or another?
>>
>>63365825
> anything striving for intelligence inevitably fails

Orly? Check this out my brother. https://youtu.be/0diJNybk0Mw
>>
File: spark-master-tape.jpg (100 KB, 550x390) Image search: [Google]
spark-master-tape.jpg
100 KB, 550x390
>>63365728
>le mumbly drug man
>good
oooookay
>>
>>63367719
If he doesn't sound like a fetal alcohol abortion like Future then probably but thats not the point
>>
>>63367751
I mean both of those are bad. Just niggas saying how shit their life is and how smart and enlightened they are now
>>
>>63367836
I'm sorry you think hip hop is dead and Reddit told you to come here but that doesn't mean you have to give up
>>
>generic trap beats that he doesn't even produce himself
>generic drug and sex lyrics
>only gimmick is his mumbly voice, which really isn't that impressive

what exactly am I missing here?
>>
>>63365825
if you haven't heard the Guru or Gangstarr and you are saying rap about intelligent stuff is bad, then you haven't truly listened 2 the message Guru and Gangstarr were saying. He's not a poet and no one claims he is, he's just a guy who quite literally tells the young youth 2 stop fronting and stop being so retarded. Please do not disrespect Guru, he teaches life lessons. I would appreciate if you deleted your post or take back what u said
>>
>>63365728
>lol?
is that a question?
>>
>>63367856
Rap is better when it sounds good, not when it's about dick waving.
>>
>>63368124
Who's Gonna Take The Weight? is god lvl
>>
>Le rap is dying meme
>its more popular than ever

Ok.
>>
File: 1455149192263.png (213 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1455149192263.png
213 KB, 360x360
>>63368124
>I would appreciate if you deleted your post or take back what u said
my fucking sides
go back to rebbit nignog faggot
>>
>>63367791
This desu

Is talking like they have corporate cock in their mouth the only option for rappers now because they've run out of words to rhyme with money, nigga and hoes?

If you don't pronounce words like you've never heard the word used in real life or make noises (Ch-skrrrrtt rhymes with "it" guys) to finish your line you're gonna be accused of plagiarism because someone else already done it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.