[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do chicks dig H.I.M.?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
Do chicks dig H.I.M.?
>>
Yeah
I was banging this Filipino girl who told me she used to fantasize I was him while we were having sex
>>
I really don't think this band gets the credit they deserve. Really talented band. It's also a shame that they're only ever associated with Bam Margera and being his favorite band.
>>
Yeah, emo and non-emo girls alike love them. They're good. Razorblade Romance, Shadows / Highlights, and Love Metal are their best.

Lovesongs Vol 666 is the heaviest
>>
File: front.jpg (483 KB, 900x901) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
483 KB, 900x901
I used to have their CDs up through Love Metal and realized I don't know where they are anymore. My parents probably tossed them because of Ville's look on the album art.
>>
>>63364130
They were cool back in the 90s...
>>
File: 1288910183475.jpg (5 KB, 252x150) Image search: [Google]
1288910183475.jpg
5 KB, 252x150
>>63364144
>>
H.I.M. is an earth rocker band
>>
>>63364322

wtf does that mean
>>
>>63364282
>The bass on The Beginning Of The End
>The soft transition into the Explosion of the last chorus on For You

There were a lot of holy shit moments on that album. I lost mine too
>>
>>63364322
what?
>>
File: 01. front+inlay.jpg (3 MB, 2839x1406) Image search: [Google]
01. front+inlay.jpg
3 MB, 2839x1406
>>
the bam margera band

lol i was a huge bam stan as a kid, and basically my dads girlfiends entire family was obsessed with the band HIM it was really weird they had big heartagrams all over the house

band has some catchy songs i guess although its really cringe

their wicked game cover is most listenable in 2016
>>
File: 02. booklet1.jpg (4 MB, 2844x1414) Image search: [Google]
02. booklet1.jpg
4 MB, 2844x1414
>>63364492
>>
File: 03. booklet2.jpg (2 MB, 2852x1444) Image search: [Google]
03. booklet2.jpg
2 MB, 2852x1444
>>63364689
>>
File: 04. booklet3.jpg (4 MB, 2842x1411) Image search: [Google]
04. booklet3.jpg
4 MB, 2842x1411
>>63364714
>>
>>63364130
Usd to listen to this shit all through highschool.

A lot of girls seemed to dig this shit, in at least a poetic sense. Everyone wanted to bang Valo tho
>>
>>63364446

I love the way he sings "A drop of your blood" on The Beginning Of The End.
>>
No, my girlfriend hates them. She cringes at the chorus of All Lips Go Blue (not sure if that's the correct title) and never gave them second chance.

GLS Vol. 666, Love metal, Venus doom are still passable.
>>
Fat chicks like them
>>
HIM is one of those bands liked exclusively by gross chicks with more STDs and emotional issues than you can shake a stick at
same goes for placebo

>>63364322
i'm gonna build them a skate park
>>
>>63364312
>>63364144

made me kek outloud
>>
Sorry, it's not 2002 anymore, you missed the train.
>>
Do HIM still exist? i haven't heard nothing about them since 2001 or 2002
>>
I know a few people who got the heartagram tattooed on them at the height of the bam is a madman phase. I wonder what they think of their decision now
>>
Still occasionally listen to their Greatest Hits album.

I only ever had that and Dark Light, which had some great songs on it.

Never thought I would see /mu/ users having a civil discussion about them.

The Sacrament is best song
>>
SHE'LL BE RIGHT HERE IN MY ARMS
>>
>>63369025

They played a club gig on New Years Eve and probably do the same thing this year. But other than that they don't really do shows anymore.

I've seen glimpse of Ville few times because he still lives in Helsinki as far as I know.
>>
Everything they made from GLS v666 to Venus Doom is great-tier
Screamworks and onward is meh.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.