[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like jazz?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: don-cherry.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
don-cherry.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
If you do, you should check out the weekly /BLINDFOLD TEST/ threads held every Friday. It's a fun way of all discussing the same music. It doesn't matter whether you have a lot of experience listening to jazz or just started.

We download the mystery playlist, listen to the tracks, and then post any thoughts or guesses we have about each track.

This week's theme is sextet recordings:

http://www114.zippyshare.com/v/klFPiuQJ/file.html
>>
>>63359891
have you ever done a fusion week or would you people not be into that
>>
>>63360542
We've never done one before. Maybe some people wouldn't like it that much but that doesn't we wouldn't do one. I think it would be a cool idea.
>>
>>63360542
Have you ever heard of Reddit liking fusion? I haven't.
>>
bump. looking forward to this week's thread.
>>
A few weeks ago I saw a thread where somebody wanted people to record themselves playing the same jazz song and post it in a thread. I think he said he was trying to tie it in with these threads. Does anybody know if that's happening?
>>
i love this so much. i love jazz. ah.
>>
File: 1456934191728.jpg (68 KB, 648x972) Image search: [Google]
1456934191728.jpg
68 KB, 648x972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFxbMrA6Sfo
>>
>>63361056
I remember seeing the thread and thinking it sounded like an interesting idea but I don't play jazz and I kind of doubt that there are enough people on /mu/ who are capable of playing jazz to make it a worthwhile thread.
>>
don cherry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNXePvT5H0s
>>
>>63359891
>Do you like jazz?

no lol
>>
bump with a pretty gud album
>>
>>63362435
did that come out this year?
>>
which janitor is being an absolute fag?

>>63363010
last year i believe.
>>
>>63363674
>which janitor is being an absolute fag?
What do you mean?
>>
I don't know what to listen for in jazz. I'll listen to an album and will be like "my ears and brain enjoyed that" and that's it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.