[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Djent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Can you lads give me non generic djent bands with their own unique style such as periphery, animals as leaders, tesseract, etc
>>
File: 141383799091.jpg (68 KB, 610x288) Image search: [Google]
141383799091.jpg
68 KB, 610x288
>>63353064
>Such as Periphery
>>
>>63353064
listen to cloudkicker and enlighten yourself
>>
>>63353204
Not really djent tbqhfam but I like it
>>
>>63353064
>non generic djent

nevermind
>>
>>63353064
>periphery
They sound unique only in the sense in that the particular blend of stolen ideas is put together in a different way.
>>
File: djent flowchart.jpg (2 MB, 5152x2768) Image search: [Google]
djent flowchart.jpg
2 MB, 5152x2768
>>63353064
Try these
>>
>>63355276
>not starting with The Discovery for deathcore
>>
Travelers by Modern Day Babylon
Februus by Uneven Structure
Isles EP & Invent the Universe by Sithu Aye
Skyharbor's 2 LPs
The Safety Fire
A Head Full of Moonlight by Good Tiger
Reshape Reason by Elitist

there's a few for you bud
>>
bamp
>>
You kids need to grow the fuck up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhOYflyfOPM
>>
>>63357642
>anything ATB except their solos

It's the only thing they do well.
>>
>>63357318
Shut up
>>
Obzen by Meshuggah is the defining album of that genre to me 2bh familia, definitely listen to Obzen if you haven't. I don't even listen to much djenty stuff anymore, but that album will forever be one of my favorites.
>>
The only djent I've found that I like is Combat Astronomy, and even then it was quite the career trajectory that got them there.

>going from industrial beats to zeuhl to this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7d68H1q_2M
>>
>>63353064
>non generic djent
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.