[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Meet a nice girl >Been dating for a few weeks >Really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1419276460727.jpg (61 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
1419276460727.jpg
61 KB, 500x539
>Meet a nice girl
>Been dating for a few weeks
>Really happy
>Finally got a GF
>Go to her house for the first time
>She just has random pop music constantly playing and doesn't even focus or listen to it
>Music is just ambiance to her
>Mfw
>>
>>63347469
welcome to the real world faggot
>>
>>63347469
grow up
>>
that's how 80% of the population listens to music
>>
>>63347699
99% of statistics are made up on the spot
>>
>>63347737
according to my own study
>>
anyone with a shit-tier job is forced to do this at work
i don't know how you can do it at home
>>
File: tumblr_lamimgYNw41qc7v98.png (137 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lamimgYNw41qc7v98.png
137 KB, 500x281
>>
>ex gf was patrician as fuck
>current gf is top40 pleb

damn
>>
Has it ever occurred to you that you could just enjoy your GF for the company she gives you and keep your hobbies to yourself for your own satisfaction instead of sperging out that some normie didn't catch up on the /mu/ essentials meme?
>>
>>63347822

>ex gf was patrician as fuck
>current gf is non-existant

fml
>>
girls actually scientifically suck at music
>>
Mate are you into film or is it just a fun thing to watch every now and then

Are you into literature or do you just read a book rarely

Even if you are I hope you understand that some people just haven't gotten into an artform yet. You were pleb once too (might still be 2bqh.) Not everyone has to be into music, just as not everyone has to be into film or literature
>>
Sounds like your gf would fit right in this place.
>>
File: womeme.jpg (92 KB, 1440x843) Image search: [Google]
womeme.jpg
92 KB, 1440x843
>>63347875
Obligatory
>>
>>63347828
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>63347894
Saved

10/10
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.