[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Regina Spektor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (280 KB, 1014x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
280 KB, 1014x1024
She is very liberal and cuck. But I think she is the most sentimental, and most deep metaphorical artist of the 21st century.

Post music like hers, that is on an equal level of production quality.
>>
File: IMG_1407.jpg (40 KB, 357x483) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1407.jpg
40 KB, 357x483
>>63344105
I am inclined to agree anon. She is beautiful and her voice emulates happiness.
>>
>>63344105
someone post her tits
>>
I want to fuck the Jew out of her.
>>
>>63344192
IF THIS IS IS AVAILABLE I WILL FAP FOR YEARS TO COME PLS
>>
Her music is too quirky and le random for me

"We made computers out of macaroni pieces..."
>>
Bumping for beautiful music.
>>
>>63344337
Listen to Reading Time With Pickle, so the quirkiness can really get to you.
>random
Probably just metaphors you aren't catching.
>>
>>63344351

Musically I like her last 3 records but yeah maybe she is comparing the simplicity of macroni to the complexity of computers? Dunno
>>
Bumping for rare reginas
>>
>>63344402
Her last three records are her only good ones. Her old ones are badly produced and sound like some coffee shop garbage they play in the background.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 250x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 250x369
Based Regina lyrics.
>>
>>63344402
it's like when your a kid and you make shit decorations and such with macaroni. it's doing the same thing for a more "sophisticated" purpose
>>
>>63344539
Ballad of a Politician is a very deep and sophisticated song.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.