[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
$uicideboy$ Mesa, AZ 3/15/16 who's going to the show tonight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: a2549992292_5.jpg (196 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a2549992292_5.jpg
196 KB, 700x700
$uicideboy$ Mesa, AZ 3/15/16

who's going to the show tonight?

don't forget hearing protection
>>
>>63336193
Ugh my friends listen to these faggots. I wish they liked rock music like me.
>>
>>63336193
viral marketing, PLAGIARIZING scumbags

fuck suicideboys and anyone who supports them. In their one interview, when discussing influences, they don't even fucking mention the classic memphis artists they outright steal from. This shit is disgusting. FUCK THEM.
>>
i like them
>>
>>63336193
Trying to drum up an audience for your garbage show, eh? That's embarrassing.
>>
>>63336639
>>63336683

lol stfu it's not viral marketing, I'm a fan and wanna see if anybody from /mu/ is gonna be there

thanks for the bumps though
>>
>>63336719
I wasn't accusing you of viraling, I was saying they have and do viral market here and elsewhere
>>
>>63337051
oh. my bad. idk, I grew up in Memphis listening to underground stuff and just like their music.

on the other note: I don't really view it as plagiarism-- more like homage or even a pastiche of flows and beats drawing on various sources, from bone thugs to cloud rap. they can be pretty damn original at times, and there's definitely no denying that they have become insane rappers.

I do think it's weird that they didn't mention three 6 mafia in the no jumper interview, though.
>>
>>63337308
Jfc go suck their viral dicks or something.
>>
>>63337308

>I do think it's weird that they didn't mention three 6 mafia in the no jumper interview, though.

this, i don't feel what they're doing is any more derivative than most other revival type groups out now but the fact that they seem to refuse to directly acknowledge their roots is really off putting
>>
>>63336639
>sampling is plagiarizing
>>
>>63337415
>you aren't allowed to like what I don't like!

I think that this is what your argument boils down to
>>
i could probably go, but i won't because i hate memerap
>>
File: ...no.gif (1 MB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
...no.gif
1 MB, 245x245
>>63337645
>$uicideboy$
>memerap
>>
>>63337722
any new rap project from the last 6 years, especially those started on soundcloud are literally memerap
>>
Is anybody at the venue right now? Has Pouya gone on yet?
>>
>>63337567
>what is prince tulip

They literally stole fucking lyrics
How the fuck you gonna tell me that is sampling
>>
lil ugly mane does nihilistic memphis revival better than them.

slug christ does grimey junkie trap better than them.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.