[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Verdict?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
Verdict?
>>
Unlistenable
>>
8.5/10
>>
9/10 with the standout tracks being 1,2,5,7, and 8

it's happening
>>
DUDE WHITE GUILT LMAO
>>
All the introductions are fucking terrible but then when the song starts and kendrick starts rapping, then magic happens. But the introductions and all the PIMP PIMP HOORAY shit is fucking terrible.
>>
>>63328684
People are just hopping on Kendricks dick.
>overrated/10
>>
PIMP PIMP
>>
>>63329592
Shut the fuck up
>>
File: kenny.jpg (70 KB, 1280x620) Image search: [Google]
kenny.jpg
70 KB, 1280x620
>>63329592
H O O R R A Y
>>
some good tracks, rest is meh
>>
solid 8/10. first two tracks are meh but the rest make up for them.
>>
whatever-fantano-gave-it/10 ± 0.5 so i dont seem like such a huge fantano drone. Even tho i shit talk fantano on /mu/ but in reality i can't make up my opinion until he does!!! xDDD
>>
>>63328684
Autechre is GOAT
>>
LEVITATE
E
V
I
T
A
T
E
>>
lit
>>
>>63329887
Track 2 is the best on the project, those amnesiac esque keys are superb. You've got shit taste senpai.
>>
WE
>>
>>63329966
i usually don't mind kendrick's voice but it bugs the shit outta me on that track. tried too hard to sound like a weird-ass
>>
Untitled 5 is GOAT GOAT GOAT

This guy is literally saving mainstream rap
>>
>>63328684
10/10. Possible AOTY
>>
>>
AOTYSF

>>
only 5 and 6 are good, the rest is mediocre.
>>
>>63329115
3, 4, and 6 were the only good tracks you fuckhead
>>
8/10
>>
>>63331419
>4
>good

the only bad track

dude mysterious whispering lmao
>>
LEVITATE LEVITATE LEVITATE
>>
YOUNG NIGGA GO
YOUNG NIGGA GO
YOUNG NIGGA GO
YOUNG NIGGA GO
YOUNG NIGGA GO
>>
Honestly, it was okay nothing out of the ordinary. I'd honestly rate 6/10, it was just okay nothing special other than the fact that they were unmastered unreleased.
>>
WHO DOIN' THE DRUMS?
>>
I wish he would have kept the same intensity on Untitled 2 as he had on Fallon. That performance is god-tier, but he kind of just mumbles his way through it on this album.
>>
>>63328684
I'd give it a 7/10

Its not kendricks best but its pretty good quality and production wise.

[spoiler]Implying a bunch of dropped songs from the years would be AOTY[/spoiler]

[spoiler]I did enjoy 3 6 and 8 [/spoiler]
>>
>>63331524
Seriously what the fuck was that shit. Creepy af
>>
THATS WHAT THE ASAIN SAID
>>
>>63332377
Put that nigga on the drums man
>>
File: 1310497836236.png (386 KB, 667x670) Image search: [Google]
1310497836236.png
386 KB, 667x670
>>63335593
>messing up the lyrics
>can't spell asian
>>
6/10 most overrated thing this year family
>>
>>63328684
snoozefest
>>
>>63333983
according to rapgeniups he says

(Tell 'em when you went to the park and everybody came back and...)
(What about when you tried to do a side for that but you...)
(Talk about the charge you got...)
(Do you believe in God? If you don't, it's cool)
(Don't tell them when you second guess yourself I need you in the kitchen now I forgot...)

cool as fuck mane spoken word polyrhythms

dude prog rap lmao
>>
5 was the worst track by a long way
it was offensively bad
listen to that fucking electronic crash
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.