[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you learn to sing /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
How did you learn to sing /mu/?
>>
school choir
>>
I can't sing
>>
don't afraid of being loud, and sing from your stomach instead of your chest
>>
File: 1453358280435.jpg (6 KB, 251x234) Image search: [Google]
1453358280435.jpg
6 KB, 251x234
>>63317294
I didn't
>>
>>63317317
>>63317569
losers
>>
>>63317294
I have perfect pitch, singing came naturally to me
>>
>>63317294
Singing isn't that hard. Matching pitch is pretty easy. The only thing is that I don't like how my voice sounds, so I choose not to do it, even though I've been told that my voice is fine. Still the idea of "learning" to sing is really strange to me, unless you're learning a specific style I guess
>>
all I did was listen to 90s rock
>>
Choir then I kept practicing on my own
>>
>>63318478
This. I also hate how my voice sounds
>>
school choir even though i knew choirs are shit
>>
File: tumblr_megusoAMSV1rb4rqao1_1280.jpg (617 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_megusoAMSV1rb4rqao1_1280.jpg
617 KB, 1280x720
I sang all of ITAOTS in my car like a thousand times and got a lot better that way.
>>
you can't learn to sing
>>
>>63318478
>>63318901
Me too, but if i harmonize with myself and/or effect my vocals, they sound pretty good. Does Damon Albarn have a good voice? Fuck no, but he uses the instrument he was given in the best ways he can.
>>
>>63319179
This is so far from the truth. You can learn to sing pitches accurately, then learn how to produce your vocals in ways that are pleasing to you. You think Avey or Panda didnt have to learn how to make their voice work for their music? Have you heard Panda Bear's first album (from when he was 20). He definitely learned to sing after that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.