[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on The Life Of Pablo?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: 1035x1035-8c74ca69.jpg (208 KB, 1035x1035) Image search: [Google]
1035x1035-8c74ca69.jpg
208 KB, 1035x1035
Thoughts on The Life Of Pablo?
>>
can't wait til it's finished
>>
scary
>>
>TOOK A SHOT OF HENNEY IVE BEEN GOING BRAZY BRAZY

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63305103
Scary
>>
It's a good to decent album, I mean nothing on it is anything special other than Ultra Light Beam, but the rest of it isn't that bad
>>
>>63305109
If youre in the bloods you dont use C you replace it with B

You buckold bunt
>>
>>63305122
pls bby
>>
AYYYYY, Y'ALL HEARD ABOUT THE GOOD NEWS?
>>
>>63305154
what an absolutely niggerish thing to do

it's like they reject intelligence on a primal level
>>
>>63305161
NMPILA
>>
Is TLOP better than Barter 6?
>>
File: yeezy8.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
yeezy8.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>>63305215
Y'ALL SLEEPIN ON ME, HAAANH?
>>
>>63305248
HAD A GOOD SNOOOOZE????
>>
>>63305623
WAKE UP NIGGA
>>
>>63305686
WE ABOUT TO GET THIS PAPER
>>
>>63305076
Worst Kanye album next to 808s. Sure it's got some serious jams, but famous, highlights, low lights, and freestyle 4 are unforgivable and a bunch of other tracks are ok at best.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s08FnlhkRGrA
>>
>>63305726
MONEY NEVER MADE ME
>>
new famous version sucks ass
>>
It's literally unfinished. Still kinda liked it.
>>
>>63305814
NAME ONE GENIUS THAT AINT CRAZEE
>>
>>63305144
this. thread over.
>>
HD 88955 - List of communes of the Province of Campobasso
>>
>>63305076
Ultralight Beam is so fucking irritating it's easily his worst song ever
>>
>that new "patch" only changed a single line in famous and took out the autotune in Pt. 2
>still has the worst version of Wolves on the album
>still no Paul McCartney

Fuck you, Kanye.
>>
I don't even know what I think about this album. I haven't been as excited for an album as TLOP in a long time. I downloaded it as soon as it hit What.Cd, I watched the SNL episode when he released it live, I was on /mu/ for days refreshing and hoping for it to release. Once it finally dropped, I really wanted to love it. After listening to it over 30 times probably, I gotta say there's like 3 god-tier songs mixed in with a bunch of mediocre songs that sound and are literally unfinished. I'm a huge Kanye fan, but I just found this to be a sloppy album for him. I mean, Kendrick drops what is basically songs that didn't make the cut on TPAB, which I didn't love either, and it ended up being better overall and actually sounding like a real record. TLOP just feels like some side-project.
>>
>>63307940

you all don't get it. it's all on purpose. kanye is a perfectionist. think about it.
>>
3/5
>>
>>63305076

is doo doo.
>>
>>63307719
What line did he change.

Was it that Taylor Swift line because I swear to god if he bitched out and changed it
>>
>>63308129
>you all don't get it. it's all on purpose. kanye is a perfectionist.

That doesn't change the fact that some of the tracks are half baked and very mediocre. I don't even fucking remember what Low lights and Highlights sound like. Maybe it is on purpose but that doesn't make it not what it is, which is very inconsistent.
>>
>>63308896

He got rid of

>Puerto Rican Day Parade wavin'

and changed it to something about a girl going to school to be a real estate agent.
>>
>>63308931

>I don't even fucking remember what Low lights and Highlights sound like

Highlights is literally the best song on the album
>>
>>63308965
"Puerto Rican Day Parade wavin'" was one of my favorite lines whyyyy
>>
>>63309548

Because he rhymed Puerto Rican Day Parade 3 times? Idk
>>
It gets better the more you listen to it, this I can guarantee. Once you start think of the album as a piece instead of a collection of songs like most of the autists on this board its actually not too bad.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 279x180) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 279x180
Needs more bleached assholes.
>>
File: anna eyes.gif (550 KB, 285x375) Image search: [Google]
anna eyes.gif
550 KB, 285x375
>>63305154
>>
anyone have a link to it?
>>
any1 got a DL link to the updated ver. of Famous ?
>>
>>63305076
It's good sometimes , bad sometimes
>>
Okay well the most important thing that people look over in this album, which by the way is an instant classic and an all-time-high-stakes masterpiece, is the texture of it all. Like, this album has so much texture to it I can feel it on my finger pads. I feel this album like I feel a warm shower the morning after a night of extended drug use. I feel this album like a brisk slap across my face from a secretary that couldn't take a fucking joke. An album has never had so much texture since Freddie Mercury and Merzbow collaborated (in my dreams). I can't get enough of this fucking album, YOU CAN FEEL IT. Name another hip-hop album that you could run your fingers through as you listen to it and that gives you such an unbelievably extraordinary since of wholeness, a sense of becoming one with the universe and its magical kingdom. You can't name another, thats why TLOP is an objective masterpiece. Anyone who says otherwise just can't appreciate music.
>>
>>63310062
Yeah I like it a lot too bro
>>
>>63308931

you are like Fantano. seems like you can't see the elephant in the room on this album. see the big picture. you just want a polished finished product but that's not what you get, FOR A REASON. god damn
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.