[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the most underated album of all time prove me wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 1000x1000
This is the most underated album of all time prove me wrong
>>
I can't because you're right
>>
It's ok but they need to learn more about song structure.
>>
>>63276390
HE'S BRIAN ENO

I prefer oracular spectacular but yeah its underrated
>>
File: 550.jpg (90 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
550.jpg
90 KB, 550x550
no. this is.

https://theholyromanempire.bandcamp.com/album/the-holy-roman-empire
>>
>>63276461
Shitty album cover, won't even listen to that.

oh man, a guy walking in ugly boots, so spooky and arcane
>>
>>63276390
Easily the album of the decade so far.
>>
Pretty gnarly album
>>
What album is this?
>>
>>63276390
Id jam to that.
>>
Had this playing on repeat when I would sleep for a year+ when it came out... Siberian Breaks is my favorite song on there
>>
Basically the album that awakened my mediocre music tastes to the world of psychedelic rock when I was in high school.
I've probably listened to this album more than any other. Siberian Breaks is for sure the song I've listened to the most.
I still really really love this album, but I've heard it so many damn times at this point it's hard to get excited about it now. I only listen to it once in a great while at this point.

I hope they return to the full band for the next record.
>>
It's Working is the most underrated song ever on the most underrated album ever.

Love is only in your mind.
>>
Agreed. I can't pick favorites between this and Oracular Spectacular. They both have so many great songs. Congratulations has more of a psychedelic beach sound, and Oracular Spectacular is more psychedelic summer nights. I love them so much
>>
i like kids tho
>>
>>63276437
this

this is the glaring problem with this album
some of the chord progressions are very nice, but some of them sound very jarring, and unpleasing.
>>
>>63278710
Congratulations - MGMT
>>
>>63279177
I feel like Oracular has specific tracks that are stronger than anything on Congrats, but Congrats is stronger on the whole, and doesn't have anything as awful as the bad tracks on Oracular.

There's pretty much no reason to listen to the B-side of Oracular, outside of Moons Bird and Monsters
>>
actually people on /mu/ have consistently sucked this albums dick ever since it came out even though its fucking unlistenable
pay attention and keep up son, you aren't saying anything which drones of assholes here have been saying for year
>>
>>63278987
dem drums
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.