[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Anal Cunt (AxCx)?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: A-276341-1154688921.jpeg.jpg (117 KB, 600x423) Image search: [Google]
A-276341-1154688921.jpeg.jpg
117 KB, 600x423
What does /mu/ think of Anal Cunt (AxCx)?
>>
aren't they died of drugs?
>>
Ironic shit is still shit
>>
memegrind
>>
Great! If you're a fan, you should check out Seth Putnam's other band, Vaginal Jesus.
>>
>>63273644
Also Impaled Northern Moonforest, the black metal version of Anal Cunt.
>>
>>63273454
Anal Cunt are more of a statement than a band, the fact that they exist and so many people know about them is absurd.
>>
Why are they so hated when The Gerogerigegege is literally the same shit. Are metalfags that fucking stupid that they can't take jokes?
>>
>>63273751
they are mad because anal cunt exposed the truth about metal garbage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tOcHzdTMTk
>>
>>63273454
3 autists and malcolm from malcolm in the middle all grown up
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLEZunJmyjw
>>
autism done right
>>
>>63273454
Too much Anal and not enough cunt
>>
>>63273644

vaginal jesus wasn't seth's band, he just played drums in it. vaginal jesus was a racist white power grindcore band
>>
>>63273454
good shit. saw them live in april of 2011, like a month before seth died
>>
>>63273751
>comparing noisepunk and memegrind
>>
>>63276856
>30 second blasts of chaotic noise
>prone to having ridiculous / lol so randum song titles
>complete opaque genres to normies

tell my why this comparison is rustling your jimmies, Friendo? I mean other than the fact one genre is hipster approved and the other isn't
>>
>>63276903
AC has awful vocals and lyrics
>>
I've only ever read their song titles
>>
>>63276903
AC tries to say something edgy with their lyrics
with Gero it's litterally one or two words then unintelligible yelling
>>
>>63277008
>AC has awful vocals and lyrics if you don't like that style, or Seth's sense of humor
ftfy

Anyhow, you not liking the vocal or lyrics (or even them being objectively bad) does not negate the fact the genres are pretty comparable
>>
>there are no links for any Death's Head Quartet albums

Why live
>>
Was thinking they are kind of funny and randumb in my teen years, now don't think anything of them.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.