[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no more gira discussions do we all agree larkin is a lying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: Michael Gira's Valentine.png (160 KB, 401x416) Image search: [Google]
Michael Gira's Valentine.png
160 KB, 401x416
>no more gira discussions

do we all agree larkin is a lying cunt now? what happened
>>
do you intend to repeat yourself until everyone hates her enough, or what
>>
y do ppl keep posting bout a literal rapist?

fuck of wit ur edges too reddit or /pol/
>>
File: PhotoFunia-1457340363.jpg (250 KB, 1200x892) Image search: [Google]
PhotoFunia-1457340363.jpg
250 KB, 1200x892
Bringing the updates as they happen
>>
what ever did happen to this?
>>
It's apparent to everyone she's a lunatic psycho-cunt and are over it.
>>
>>63265779
Wait, what?
What happened to Gira?
Who the fuck is Larkin G?
>>
Are we ever going to get a follow-up statement from Gira? /mu/ is aware that Larkin is a lunatic who has a history of lying but your average Swans fan probably hasn't looked into her and music publications like pitchfork are probably going to remain on Larkin's side unless some serious dirt of hers becomes widespread knowledge.
>>
>>63266168
Gira got falsely accused of rape by lunatic Larkin Grimm.
>>
>>63266213
google news michael gira

nothing new

i'm just waiting for a wave of stories exonerating him, but it'll probably never happen.

more likely we'll get some snide remarks including in the review of the new album.
>>
>>63266242
>>63266105
is this notion still going off the comments by Gira's ex? Or did anything conclusive happen? Not trying to play devil's advocate--actually curious what ended up happening
>>
>>63266343
Nothing new. Larkin deleted some of her posts, and it's all really a waiting game now to see who makes the next move
>>
>>63266558
gotcha, thanks
>>
>>63266343
Nothing new has happened since the last 300+ reply thread. Everyone swans related is still on Gira's side.
>>
huge swans fan, but (unlike most people, especially the obnoxious Kanye haters, etc.) I feel ok with myself separating my appreciation for the music from my opinion of the person. Gira fucked up and he admitted to it. Maybe Grimm is unstable to but he admitted to doing it so...

Swans are still GOAT, even if I don't approve of what Gira did
>>
>>63266823
>Gira fucked up and he admitted to it.
>he admitted to it.
NO HE FUCKING DIDNT
>>
>>63266823
>Gira fucked up and he admitted to it.
No he fucking didn't. He said they had a CONSENSUAL romantic moment that wasn't consummated. In other words, they felt each other up or something but they didn't fuck. Why doesn't anyone understand what consummate means?
>>
>>63266945
"far too intoxicated to give you consent for any sexual act"
hmm
>>
>>63266953
Not Consummated just means he didn't cum
>>
>>63267047
Larkin said that you fucking dumbass
>>
File: wwtme.jpg (34 KB, 585x333) Image search: [Google]
wwtme.jpg
34 KB, 585x333
>>63267074
>Consummated just means he didn't cum
Holy fucking shit, when will this meme end?
>>
>>63267084
I know. your point?
>>
>>63267074
Or it means he didn't stick his dick in her. Either way, Gira says it was consensual.
>>
>>63267138
and she said it wasn't
>>
>>63267121
>your point?
You said Gira admitted it, I denied this, you rebut me by posting Larkin's accusation against him. FUCK OFF LARKIN
>>
>>63267166
In your original post you said Gira admitted to raping her. My point is he didn't say that, you retard.
>>
>>63266823
>>63267047
>>63267074
>>63267121
>>63267166
How fucking autistic are you?
>>
>>63266945
>tfw someone finally kicks off another 300 post thread
>>
>>63266042
thanks for supporting Drumpf
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.