[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Great Debate Morning Bell or Morning Bell/Amnesiac Morning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: radiohead.jpg (55 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
radiohead.jpg
55 KB, 600x400
The Great Debate

Morning Bell or Morning Bell/Amnesiac

Morning Bell for me.
>>
>>63263608
Morning bell amnesiac is bad and I am a RH fsnboy who does not hate any song since the bends so this says a lot. Amnesiac would be 10/10 if it didnt have morning bell
>>
Kid A version is much better imo
>>
Kid a version is WAYYYYY better but I like the amnesiac one too
>>
The Kid A version by a huge amount.
>>
/Amnesiac is better simply because of the little vocal bit at the end of the last "cut the kids in half" at 1:48. That part literally makes the song.
>>
>>63264672
I should add

Part of the charm of the Kid A version is how it's such a calm and flawless transition after the apocalyptic Titanic-esque Idioteque
>>
It's all about those maddening, claustrophobic drums on the kid a version my man
>>
>>63263608
Morning Bell/Amnesiac
I like how it's slow and filled with dread and than when it hits the "release me" section, it feels like the sky is opening up.
>>
>>63264745

>morning bell
>calm

Bro what

It is a good transition but I don't think calm is the right word and /mu/ is the only place I get to be extremely shitty about semantic discrepancies

You piece of shit
>>
I want to add that the Amnesiac version sounds better at 1.25x speed, I recommend trying it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPQfiH78XaE
>>
>>63264782
Compared to Idioteque it is absolutely relatively calm

I never said happy or Optimistic but Thom isn't shouting his fucking lungs out with an electronic drum beat anymore and Phil's drumming seems super chill
>>
>>63264811
it's funny cause the Amnesiac version sounds like a slowed down version of the original.

For me, Kid A version wins by a large margin, mostly for the second half of it.
>>
File: 1457671053597.jpg (36 KB, 447x447) Image search: [Google]
1457671053597.jpg
36 KB, 447x447
>>63264817
>happy or Optimistic
>>
>>63263608
kid a
>>
I used to prefer the Amnesiac version by quite a bit, but now I prefer it by a smaller amount.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.