[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 718RlrOVk6L._SL1417_[1].jpg (175 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
718RlrOVk6L._SL1417_[1].jpg
175 KB, 1417x1417
What does /mu/ think of Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds?
>>
scaruffi enjoys them, so my guess is that mu likes them too.
it's the patrician way bra.
>>
>>63260011
Is that the guy who played Lara Crofts computer geek who lived in the caravan outside?
>>
my wife's son loves them
>>
>>63260011
I prefer Grinderman desu
Its a pretty pleb opinion but its mine
>>
>>63261632
>Grinderman
>pleb opinion
what?
>>
I think Tender Pray is above and beyond their best album.
>>
>>63260011
Red Right Hand is the only good song.
>>
>>63261802
This my friend is the right opinion.
>>
>>63261790
He's probably saying that bc Grinderman doesn't have as much depth or range as the Bad Seeds, but they're still really fuckin good.

>>63261802
I think it's on the same level as Your Funeral My Trial and Let Love In
>>
>>63261833
Your Funeral is probably on the same level I guess, I think Let Love In suffers from an incredibly bad case of songs too long and ballads too cheesy. It's still a great rekkid, though.

Watching Alice is probably my favourite Nick Cave song and I strongly, strongly dislike the trope of dark post-punk figurehead writes sappy piano passage.
>>
>>63260011
Fucking great, man.

Best album is The Good Son, though I personally hold Murder Ballads pretty close.
>>
>>63261833
Grinderman doesn't have as much depth or range but I certaintly don't think that opinion is pleb. I rarely meet Nick Cave fans that prefer them over TBS.
>>
>>63261875
>Watching Alice is probably my favourite Nick Cave song
Anon, please marry me.
>>
>>63261824
Red Right Hand is great but I don't understand how you could actually have this opinion

Red Right Hand is Nick Cave as fuck
>>
>>63260011
I have never felt disappointed in any of the albums I've listened to by them. Nick is such a slick badass. I appreciate all the passion and energy they put into each track. My favorite album by them is either Your Funeral... My Trial or Henry's Dream.
>>
Nick Cave is the final form.
>>
>>63261832
nah, not even top5
>>63261980
>but I don't understand how you could actually have this opinion
by having only listened to that single nick cave song, or perhaps also into my arms and where the wild roses blah blah
>>
File: hqdefault[3].jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[3].jpg
14 KB, 480x360
And the mercy seat is waiting

And I think my head is burning

And in a way I’m yearning

To be done with all this measuring of truth.

And an eye for an eye

And a tooth for a tooth

And anyway I told the truth

And I’m not afraid to die
>>
Best artist to come out of australia
>>
>>63260011
blixa plays guitar for them

this makes them automatically good
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.