[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dream Catalogue are one of the best labels right now. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: a2693986102_10.jpg (270 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a2693986102_10.jpg
270 KB, 1200x1200
Dream Catalogue are one of the best labels right now. Prove me wrong.
>>
viral viral viral viral viral viral
>>
>>63254263
>constantly sell out copies of their albums all the time
>get constantly praised on music sites such as FACT, TMT, MMJ, ROLLING STONE, JUST TO NAME A FEW
>viralling
>>
they're a vaporwave label
>>
>>63254586
they don't consider themselves to be anymore, though. releases like 2814 are straight up ambient-downtempo. even the most recent stuff sounds like straight up techno and house music.
>>
>>63254403
Please go away, Hong Kong.
>>
>>63254611
no u
>>
>>63254403
Viraler backpedaling: the post
>>
>>63254687
i literally just proved to you that DC have reached such an amazing amount of success and critical acclaim/coverage at this point that they don't need to viral.

i am a genuine fan of this label and there are many other fans along with me. i love their output.
>>
>>63254707
Yeah yeah yeah, it's just the same thing you say over and over again. You probably stop repeating yourself.

They (you) have a long history of viraling. Stop now, k?
>>
>>63254610
I'm not really into vaporwave but damn 2814 is good
>>
>>63253421
They are pretty cool, yeah.
R23X and Sandtimer are some of my favourites.
>>
Although HKE is kind of an ass, there are some amazing releases on there. Check out the compilation released last month, its dope.
>>
hardvapour a shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.