[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be real here guys, no memes, no trolling please. Oasis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: m8.jpg (33 KB, 274x370) Image search: [Google]
m8.jpg
33 KB, 274x370
Let's be real here guys, no memes, no trolling please. Oasis is literally the greatest musical artist of all time. If you can find me a better song than 'Champagne Supernova' or a better album than 'Definitely Maybe' I would like to hear it because it must be truly incredible. But the thing is, such things don't exist because music in the human race peaked with Oasis. Never again will we experience such an awesome, incredible band that writes anthems for every person on earth.

Now, if you don't like Oasis, I suggest you get the fuck out of /mu/, slit your wrists and re-evaluate your life.
>>
Ive never listened to Oasis and i probably never will
Oasis fans will grow old and stop making these threads
>>
>>63249761
beer and crisps
>>
>>63249761
Don't worry OP you'll turn 15 soon enough
>>
>>63249761
Go to bed montie
>>
Well meme'd Montie.
>>
>>63249761
Simple music for simple people.
Nothing interesting about Oasis, they've some good songs but they're waaaaay over rated. The Gallagher brothers personality is what sold the band. Other than that they're a mediocre brit-rock outfit that hasn't been musically relevant in well over a decade.
Now Blur, that's a band. A bloody good band.
>>
>>63249761
God I'm so tired of those posts! Nobody will stop you from "worshipping" Oasis but pls stop posting this very subjective shit.
>>
>oasis
>>
>>63250429
>Simple music for simple people.
U fokin wot m8?
>>
>>63249761
montie put your trip back on and go shit up /tv/ or something
>>
>>63249761
They're fucking amazing until you realize most of their songs are repetitive as shit and are built on just a few simple chords.

I'd give anything to listen to Definitely Maybe and What's the Story and feel what I used to feel when I was 16/17 but the music just sounds so dry and stale now.

I can still appreciate them and all but it's too plain.
>>
File: kevinshields460.jpg (16 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
kevinshields460.jpg
16 KB, 460x276
>listening to a band supported by the british military complex that was used to foster nationalism and inculcate cultural isolation

plebs gonna pleb
>>
Stone Roses are so much better than Oasis. You know...the other band they rip off from.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.