[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Ke$ha patrician?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 450x675
https://rateyourmusic.com/list/kittenzmittenz/list_of_artists_kesha_listed_as_influences_on_her_myspace_page_in_2008/
>>
she falsely accuses people of rape so
>>
>Pixies
>patrician

pick one
>>
>>63244044
patricians don't sign bogus contracts that they can't leave
also they dont have sex
>>
looks very average
>>
>Akron/Family
>Cornelius
>Pere Ubu
>Jim O'Rourke

Seems p patrish to me
>>
>>63244044
that's a weird ass list

who the fuck listens to both Black Eyed Peas and Pere Ubu ?
>>
>>63244078
trying too hard there friendo
>>
>>63244044
would smash so hard
>>
>>63244134
Patricians who are open minded.

Seriously tho Black Eyed Peas had a few decent songs in the early 2000s. I'd rather listen to Let's Get it Started or Elephunk than anything by Nikki Minaj for example.
>>
>>63244206
I don't know man. When her initial music videos came out she seemed like the most trashy chick out there which I'd 10/10 bang. But recently (us the pic in the OP) she seems to have put on weight and doesn't look trashy anymore. Literal man pits too
>>
>>63244134
Real hipsters have social lives and no qualms with pop. Not saying being a real hipster is the ideal.
>>
>>63244231
please go
>>
>>63244231
i agree 1000%
>>
>>63244134
Maybe its pre-Fergie BYP, which is actually pretty solid hip hop.
>>
literally better taste than most of /mu/
>>
>>63244257
>being this much of an elitist hipster faggot you can't appreciate catchy pop music

yet I bet you like grimes
>>
>Brian Eno
>Aphex Twin
>the butthole surfers
Nice taste Ke$h
>>
>>63244348
you have to be a hipster to not like Black Eyed Peas? You are the reason mu is a joke these days
>>
>>63244414
If you can't admit Black Eyed Peas didn't have some bangers back in the day you're just fooling yourself. Go jack off to some rare Japanese avant-folk noise zeuhlfunk you found on RYM kid.
>>
>>63244576
Weekends was a banger, the songs you mention are and were at the time pure cancer. I think the age gap is at play here. To each their own. Stop saying hipster though it's fucking lame..
>>
>>63244231
> I'd rather listen to Let's Get it Started

Holy shit. That has to be one of the worst songs ever created. I legitimately think there was widespread suffering when that song came out.
>>
>>63244576
lol
>>
>>63244081
this
>>
Pretty typical college-core. Not bad though.
>>
>>63244231
either is torture
>>
File: Pixies.png (54 KB, 766x238) Image search: [Google]
Pixies.png
54 KB, 766x238
>>63244078
>>
>>63244576
bangers such as? genuinely curious
>>
>>63244231
?Elephunk

the Black Eyed Peas were a very good indie hip hop act...but it was BEFORE Elephunk

they had two decent albums in Behind The Front and Bridging the Gap, but will.i.am discovered Fergie and decided to sell out harder than anyone ever had

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5x_dmI9e6Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5x_dmI9e6Y
>>
>>63244044
yes very
>>
>Casiotone for the Painfully Alone
wow, list was pretty average list you see people doing, until this
>>
If you think this list is patrician, you need to get off /mu/ now and kill yourself
>>
Cornelius and Brian Eno are pretty surprising
>>
>>63247454
This those lists (talking about the ones that is not pure mainstream) are always almost average stuff.
>>
>>63245874
not that guy, but meet me halfway is a great song
>>
>>63244231
>implying Nicki's Monster verse isnt GOAT

kill yourself.
>>
>There are people on /mu/ RIGHT NOW that think knowing Boards of Canada and of Montreal makes you patrician
>>
>>63244348
but grimes IS catchy pop music.

i dont understand.
>>
>>63244044
damn that slut really let herself go
>>
>>63244231
Anaconda gives me a raging rock hard diamond boner but My Humps is just gross
>>
>>63244064
get your head out of your ass
>>
>>63247557
>>63247454

Its like they dont search about music, and only listen to stuff they stumble into, and so only discover entry level non mainstream music
>>
>>63247508
>If you think this list is patrician, you need to get off /mu/

>someone is musically stupid
>must leave /mu/

yes, because all those other places will turn him into someone not musically stupid, right?

What you proposed is a catch 22: According to you, someone must not be musically stupid to join the places that would actually turn someone into a person that is not musically stupid
>>
ew
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.