[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I too late to jump on the bandwagon? This is great and I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Swans_To_Be_Kind.jpg (20 KB, 209x224) Image search: [Google]
Swans_To_Be_Kind.jpg
20 KB, 209x224
Am I too late to jump on the bandwagon? This is great and I feel like a sucker for putting off listening to it back when it was getting posted daily
>>
Never too late. I dismissed this band for a long time. Personally, I think Filth and Soundtracks for the Blind are their best albums, but To Be Kind is definitely really good.
>>
>>63242927
dont support a rapists
stay away from swans
>>
Why was Michael Gira selling drugs in Israel when he was 15 years old in the first place?
>>
File: 1455696832636.jpg (30 KB, 352x344) Image search: [Google]
1455696832636.jpg
30 KB, 352x344
Not like the daily posting of it was very good.

>It's GOAT
>It's a -/10
>the Seer is better
>New swans is shit
>New swans is the best stuff ever
>stay dry baby
>YOUR NAME IS FUCK

It was all very exhausting having to watch the anti intellectuals throw shit at eachother
>>
>>63242927
yes, you are too late. don't be fooled into believing that you are an individual with your own freedom of choice and opinion who is able to enjoy any album, old or new, on their own time. This is /mu/. So don't you fucking dare let me catch you listening to it you slow piece of shit.
>>
>>63243652
L O S T B O Y
O
S
T
B
O
Y
>>
>>63243652
Character building exercise.
>>
>>63243680
this, OP. you should just enjoy it for the sake of enjoying it, who gives a shit if it's being memed or not
>>
soundtracks for the blind > cop > white light > children of god > filth > to be kind > seer > great anni.. > holy money > greed > love of life > my father will.. > burning world

>opinions
>>
>>63243957
>TBK over The Seer
but props to you for putting Cop so high, I've always felt it was underrated, especially compared to Filth
>>
>>63243993
yeah Seer is a bit better come to think of it
I'd probably move Greed/Holy Money up if you count them together as well
>>
File: 1457550678603.jpg (56 KB, 540x536) Image search: [Google]
1457550678603.jpg
56 KB, 540x536
>>63243690
true
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.