[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does Pitchfork give so many flavor of the month shitty Hip-Hop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ds2.jpg (86 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
ds2.jpg
86 KB, 319x319
Why does Pitchfork give so many flavor of the month shitty Hip-Hop albums Best New Music?
>>
>>63242474
Because the demographic that likes these albums is more profitable than the demographic which likes MPP and YFTH. /pol/ will try to spin it so it's about race but the truth is pitchfork only cares about money.
>>
>>63242513
they panned the fuck out of Travis Scott though. they don't hype everyone.
>>
Makes them look cool for being accessible without having a mainstream personality. Pretty essential hipster philosophy desu

>>63242598
They're "different" and obviously know something about music that we don't
>>
Better than shitty bland folk in the early '10s if you ask me
>>
Because its employees are without journalistic integrity and exist solely to service an agenda.
>>
>>63242474
That's literally album of the year you dumb fuck
>>
and who cares?
>>
>>63242474
PR companies and demographics

you have to be really, really casual not to know by now that p4k is fully comprised
>>
Here is how they rate their Albums

>minority

Great auto 7.0 unless the album is actually really bad

>raps about politically charged things

Put up another 1.8

>label pays p4k

9.4 BNM
>>
let me guess you had never even heard of future til 2015
>>
>>63244611
God just please fucking stop posting you just make things worse just stop
>>
I still can't get into DS2
>>
>hating DS2

lmao
>>
>>63246041
hahaha HOW?

P.s is anyone giving Purple Reign another go after rinsing Evol? I think I almost prefer it...
>>
>>63246143
Purple Reign is kinda meh imo BUT Inside The Mattress is one of the best songs he's ever done.
>>
>>63246233
Yeah I was banging that in the whip today. Isn't he meant to be releasing a collar with kanye album soon? That 2chainz / Weezy album was garbage. As soon as a song would get good weezy ruined it. Someone should edit out all his verse and it might be amazing.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.