[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick your side #teamcharli
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 631x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 631x640
Pick your side
#teamcharli
>>
>>63227737
getting sick of this positive vibe meme
is no different than christians saying god bless you
>>
>>63227737
How about fucking jerking off for Charli you chronic masturbators.
>>
>>63227737
I was wondering when Marina would call out Charli for totally stealing her look and making it sluttier. They used to pretend to be sisters.
>>
Marina isn't a total whore, so I'm on her side.
>>
>>63227737
Wait 4 replies already and still no tits or ass? This board has gone so far downhill.
>>
so can every metal band start suing each other
>>
I will base my opinion on quality of feet
>>
>>63227808
Lol, you probably think you have original thoughts too? Your brain is heavily impacted by the "vibes" of others, whether you want it to be or not...

if somebody is sending you "negative vibes" it's going to have and effect on you. Positive vibes just means "I wish you well"...

also, I have no idea what this little feud is about, but I don't actively listen to either artist so I don't care! Marina is obviously sexier, though.
>>
>>63228486
Your sending me some negative vibes atm senpai
>>
>>63228486
okay well im sending you negative vibes
may god bless you
>>
>>63228466
dubs of truth

...or not

loser, go listen to your (c)rap and let us enjoy real music
>>
>>63228486
>Marina is obviously sexier, though
(you)
>>
>>63228558
She objectively is
>>
OP, unless ass/and or tiddies are involved in this discussion of Marina and Charlie, I am entirely uninterested.

Now for the real intellectual question of our time: which one is sexier?
>>
Charli is hot, but anyone who puts her over Marina is wrong

musically and physically, Marina is better
>>
>>63228558
Wow seriously? How is she not on another planet in terms of sex appeal?

Charli is like a 7/10, Marina is 9/10. But their music is a 4/10 for both.
>>
>>63227808
God bless you
>>
>>63228466
Maybe the ones full of women and gays
>>
CATFIGHT
CATFIGHT
CATFIGHT
>>
File: aeigwoj.png (415 KB, 758x667) Image search: [Google]
aeigwoj.png
415 KB, 758x667
What the fuck is going on?

I always thought Marina seemed really chill, making jokes about her boobies and all, but this seems really petty of her
>>
>>63227737
jesus christ provide context and relevant pictures ON AN IMAGEBOARD. lazy, low-effort threads must die. make 4chan great again trump 2020
>>
They actually talked about this on The Daily Shoah this week. By signalling generosity towards someone, you signal that you're above them socially.
>>
>>63227737

What is going on and why should I care?
>>
>>63228670
God bless you
>>
>>63228730
>>63228784
charli and marina used the same photographer, for perfume and music promotion respectively

the two photoshoots look similar because why would a photographer have original ideas

plagiarism
>>
>>63228725
shes mad because Charli is changing her style to imitate marina
>>
>>63227737
need context please
>>
>>63228845

Are they aware they both use the same photographer?
>>
>>63228725
>you stole my aesthetic
>>
>>63227809
>>63228442
>>63228478
>>63228558
>>63228603
>>63228641
>>63228644
>>63228666
le this
>>63228780
only in honor based cultures/societies
>>
>>63228666
>>63228603
Marina looks too old for me already desu, British milfs aren't really that hot

Charli on the other hand has that British slag look, you just WANT to fug her, you can't resist
>>
battle of the waifus
>>
They are both hacks and the only reason they are liked here is because of their boobs

Stop this cancerous shit
>>
>>63229181
>battle of the waifus
Immediately what I thought as I soon as I saw this. I think it's petty as fuck and I'm disappointed because I like both Marina and Charli, and honestly who the fuck cares? I can name a thousand other ____ to ____ comparisons anyways. I think Marina needs to chill. She's gonna abandon her FROOT persona after this album anyways.
>>
I think marina has made better music but Charli has a more interesting career ahead of her with the Sophie collabs

They're both extremely sexy tho. Marina gets the obvious edge but I would worship both their assholes.
>>
>>63227737
Charli XCX is a bootleg Marina and the DIamonds
>>
>>63227737
Could not care any less. 4chan needs a separate pop culture board - it would fix all the problems on here and /tv/.
>>
>>63229564
not so much pop culture as a /celeb/ board, actual cultural discussion can go on /his/
>>
>>63229575
yeah yeah put all the waifu threads on /his/
>>
>>63229564
Music is a part of pop culture. This is just one single thread. Do you really think this board would be better without discussion over the personal lives of musicians? You'd have a few successful high reply threads debating albums and then just share threads and band camp threads where the same shit gets posted again
>>
>>63229608
>you will never fug Joan of Arc
why even live ;_;
>>
>I invented fotoshoots with fruit
>>
>>63227808
Praying for you <3
>>
>>63229575
>>63229613
A celebrity board would make sense, then. But, yes, this is a music discussion board, which should be limited to music by its very nature. Not all music is part of pop culture - some is made for the purpose of art rather than entertainment/playing a role in the pop culture cycle.
>>
Charli's bangers are better than any of the singer songwriter shit Marina has ever done. She's a cooler and less pretentious person. People who would side with Marina are just plain waifufags.
>>
Charli has a better ass. Vroom Vroom is better than anything Marina's ever done. What is hard about this decision?
>>
>>63229695
Autist
>>
>>63229780
Whatever you say, friend. I'm not insulting you for your interests, just making a suggestion that a separate board might be worthwhile.
>>
Charli is a paki, marina is a qt greek
>>
>>63229912
Greeks are much more of a blight on europe than any migrants at this point.
>>
>>63227737
ahahhaha, ok.
>>
>>63227808
God bless the unfaithful
>>
>>63227737
Although I hate the vibe shit, I side with Charli since she did a song with Mr. Oizo...
>>
lol, who cares
>>
>>63228466
can every rapper? this shits stupid. in the wise words of Travis Scott "you cant have the swag, ima sell it."
>>
How are there 55 posts in this thread without a picture of either of them? I don't know if I should be proud or worried.
>>
team #bigtits or team #poointheloo hmmn
>>
#teamtits
charli is a skank
>>
>>63230459
>#poointheloo
Is this a reference to an event or her butt? If it's the former I need some context.
>>
>>63230546
it's some kind of anti-asian racist meme for extremely young teens I don't get it personally
>>
>>63230625
man we were friends in the other thread and now you're calling me a racist young teen tf man ouch
>>
>>63230666
get away from me devil trips
>>
>>63230625
Ah I googled it. This sounds pretty dumb. Especially because in the context I quoted, it implies that her poo is in a loo if you aren't hip to the racist memes from the cool kids at /int/ and /pol/.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 556x721) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 556x721
OP here
If it came to diss tracks who would win the beef u reckon
>>
>>63227808
Kanye viciously attacks everyone then says positive vibes

I love his music but im so pissed
>>
I'm hashtag team charli positive vibes only because she was on Float On with Danny Brown

#positive #vibes##########
>>
lol what an interesting development
desu rina doesn't have any music that's nearly as good as true romance and even though i might concede that marina is more objectively physically attractive, charli is a slutqueen who's constantly leaking semen demon energies, and this makes her more attractive

Charli 2 0 Marina

>>63230360
i'm somewhat impressed desu
i was gonna start charliposting but i kinda don't want to break the magic
>>
>>63230828
charli would be much better imo
>>
I havent seen Marina on tv since primadonna girl

Charlie will have the staying power

also both make shitty music
>>
Can this Charlie bitch even perform live or is she a studio babby? At least we know Marina has actual pipes.
>>
>>63231046
idk but this EP is pretty dope if you still haven't listened
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KP-wjMcB9gg
>>
>>63230828
More pics of her in this outfit WHEN
>>
>>63227737

I thought they had collaborated in a track a couple of years ago.
>>
>>63227737
charli and marina look exactly the same so i forgot they were two different people
>>
>>63230750
Poo in the loo is a song from UNICEF India
>>
>>63227737
Lol this shits funny, kinda like a throwback to highschool gossip that youd here about but didnt care about. I choose Marina because I actually enjoy her music and shes bae af. Thats not to say Charli is ugly because she isnt
>>
who are these people
>>
>>63231046
Yea , saw her last August ... Pretty great, might have been the energy of her songs tho
>>
This thread needs more pics
>>
>>63232612
she looks like a whoore
>>
>>63229638
>Joan of Arc
Glorified cheerleader
>>
>>63231067
Anthony fantano loves this album
>>
>>63230323
what does that even mean?
>>
>>63231067
I was surprised at how much I dislike that ep? I've seen only positive response to it but I just really don't like it at all
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.