[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is actually pretty good. dunno why people seem to group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: not cringe at all.png (2 MB, 987x979) Image search: [Google]
not cringe at all.png
2 MB, 987x979
this is actually pretty good. dunno why people seem to group it with his later work that all turns to shit.

business, cleaning out my closet, square dance, say goodbye hollywood, without me, and til i collapse are legitimately some of eminem's best songs.

His production is better and he has more confidence in his rapping, his flow is often better than on MMLP though he usually goes a bit slower.

the bad songs are worse than, but the best songs are just as good as those on on MMLP; this is still a very solid album, waaaay closer to SSLP and MMLP than Encore.

If this album was called "The Eminem LP" then it would be talked about more than SSLP.
>>
>tfw nobody posts on ur thread

:'(
>>
File: Capture.png (528 B, 83x46) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
528 B, 83x46
>true sadness
>>
>>63221910

Eminem is cringe.
>>
File: k.jpg (1 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
1 KB, 100x100
>>63222146
>>
I always thought he was at his technical peak on this album
>>
Say goodbye to Hollywood is legit a great song. Can't help rap along when it shuffles on.

Fuck the haters, listen to what makes your head nod
>>
Lol eminem
>>
Eminem is underrated these days, it´s not cool to like him anymore

His first 3 albums are great (Mmlp is his best) and he was clearly one of the best rapper to ever touch a mic (1999-2003)
>>
>>63222290
Honestly what happened with Encore? The lyrics are just so incredibly bad. The first time I listened to it I turned it off after Puke and deleted it. Like what the actual fuck are you doing? I downloaded it again and give it another listen but goddamn it's honestly terrible.

>>63222187
I agree. He's more composed here, he never sounds frantic or like he has to rap fast to impress anyone.

>>63222202
That's how I feel about Business. Yo Dre (whattup) Can I get a hell yeah (HELL YEAH). so good man

>>63222230
Have a (You)
>>
>>63222391
>>63222187
I think he was at his most confident while making it, with the success of MMLP and whatnot. Drugs are the reason he lost it after this.
>>
>>63221910
DUDE SELF REFERENTIAL LYRICS LMAO
>>
>>63222391

encore was a joke : he was at his peak and wanted to end his career

"I'm trapped, if I could go back, I never woulda rapped
I sold my soul to the devil I'll never get it back
I just wanna leave this game with level head intact"

he literally kills himself and his fans at the end of the album

it was supposed to be terrible imo (just lose it is a parody of the real slim shady / without me, and a parody of TES ; same for the beats or his humor)
>>
>>63222520
Ha, damn I never even considered that. Pretty crazy.
>>
Mockingbird was a legitimately good song, maybe one of the few highlights of Encore.

Also, as much as I enjoy Eminen Show I skip over Drips every time, it's Encore-tier trash
>>
>>63222804

he should have replaced it with stimulate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoo6aAatzWo
>>
last good album he put out. this rap-rock shit he puts out is trash. better to let another producer handle him again.
>>
>>63222876
agreed about the rap-rock. Eminem's flow and delivery is insanely good, one of the best of all time. I don't know why he has such noisy production. Look at the song Who Knew. Damn good song. It's carried entirely by his rapping, very minimal production. Thats what he's best at!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.