[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was amazing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 71Siv1oLDL._SL1500_.jpg (188 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
71Siv1oLDL._SL1500_.jpg
188 KB, 1500x1500
This was amazing
>>
>>63220835
>was
>>
Agreed
>>
Carly a cute! A CUTE!
>>
>>63220835

its pretty good for a pop album.
>>
It's not the best album of last year, but it's by far my most listened to.

Favorite track everyone? For me it's a tie between Run Away With Me, All That, and Never Get to Hold You. Fuck, there's so many great songs on this album.
>>
>>63221664
Run Away with me
>>
>>63221664
Honestly it was my AOTY and my favorite tracks were the bonus tracks; I didn't just come here to dance, favorite colour, and love again are so same good it's a shame they didn't make it on the album proper over stuff like LA hallucinations and Warm Blood
>>
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY-
>>
>>63221950
Yeah I agree, they would have fit so much more than those two. LA Hallucinations is so clearly the weakest track on the album, it's a shame it was put on there really.
>>
It's garbage, I'd rather listen to Fancy by what's her face than this shit
Thirsty fucks
>>
one of the few pop albums ive enjoyed the past decade or so.
>>
I giggle every time I see this album mentioned.
>>
This album is really cute, and it just makes me feel good when I listen to it
>>
>>63222218
This. I describe the album as like the musical equivalent of getting ice cream with a really cute date.
>>
word

>>63221664
run away with me, emotion, boy problems and when i needed you
>>
>>63220835
You obviously havent heard Froot by Marina and the Diamonds which is far superior
>>
LA Hallucinations and Warm Blood are great tracks tbqh. You're a Fantano drone if you think they shouldn't be in the album.
>>
qt
>>
Best meme
You guys actually made me listen to it
Well memed

(she's really cute tho)
>>
Not nearly as good a pop album as 1989.
>>
>>63223776
1989 was shit compared to Emotion
>>
>>63223801
This.
>>
>>63223801
True
>>
>>63223801
Contrarian nonsense
>>
>>63223847
That's not contrarian tho, Emotions recieved better critical reception.
>>
>>63223992
it's hard to be a contrarian when the subject is pop music
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.