[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wonder how the Stones feel playing the exact same songs 40
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
I wonder how the Stones feel playing the exact same songs 40 years in a row 15 times a year..
>>
File: Paul McCartney.jpg (48 KB, 404x480) Image search: [Google]
Paul McCartney.jpg
48 KB, 404x480
>>63218888
Rolling Stones suck. Nice quads.
>>
>>63218888
they probably feel pretty wealthy. $$$
>>
>>63218949
>>63218927
I cant imagine any amount of money could fix the dead empty feeling they get when they play Satisfaction for the 4209th time
>>
holy fuck they should just play Exile beginning to end and then Sister Morphine, Dead Flowers, and Brown Sugar

or at least do some shit from Between the Buttons, I would rather kill myself than play those songs over and over again
>>
File: body_parts_of_celebrities_3.jpg (318 KB, 600x854) Image search: [Google]
body_parts_of_celebrities_3.jpg
318 KB, 600x854
If any of you cucks have actually been to their shows, they mostly do covers and have guest stars. Step outside and see a show
>>
>>63219220
I hate the Rolling Stones. I'd have to be paid to go see them.
>>
File: 1412026131377.png (496 KB, 1217x475) Image search: [Google]
1412026131377.png
496 KB, 1217x475
I ended up seeing Bruce with my mom after my dad got cancer :( earlier this year, he played the entirety of The River which was p dope, and probably 45 mins of classics after that. it was a very good balance of theme and shit u want to hear since you payed xxx for a ticket. all said and done the guy is getting up there agewise but still played for over three fucking hours with absolutely no breaks
>>
>>63219245
Have some sympathy and some taste you gutter trash
>>
>>63219290
The Who, The Beatles, The Kinks, even the fuckin' Easybeats are great. The Rolling Stones have forever been shit.
>>
>>63219319
proof?
>>
>>63219330
This thread
>>
>>63218991
Most people do repetitive jobs, anon. Their repetitive job just happens to make them feel like gods for about an hour
>>
>>63219289
Springsteen always puts on a good show from what I've heard, need to see him at some point.

>>63219319
The Rolling Stones > The Who >>> The Beatles >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> The Kinks = The Easybeats
>>
>>63219354
>Springsteen is good
>Rolling Stones over anyone
>Kinks are bad

>>>/out/
>>
>>63219338
>this thread

promptly end your life

>>63219354
/thread
>>
>>63219387
Kinks are actually bad though, kinda like how people pretend that Genesis is a good prog band when in reality they are fucking shit compared to any of their contemporaries

Springsteen is good, and The Rolling Stones are phenomenal
>>
>>63219290
>have some sympathy and some taste

Nice reference anon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBecM3CQVD8
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.