[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else hate how you can hear his mouth open and close and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: hospice.jpg (10 KB, 220x222) Image search: [Google]
hospice.jpg
10 KB, 220x222
Anyone else hate how you can hear his mouth open and close and hear the saliva move around

That honestly ruined this album for me

Also ITT incredibly overrated /mu/core albums
>>
that piece of shit album is not /mu/core anymore
>>
I actually love those sounds.
>>
>>63214325
yes mate it's a fucking meme ok go back to 2012
>>
I SWEAR I CAN EVEN HEAR THIS FFAAGGOOTT BLINKING TOO. MAN FUCKING FUCK INVOLUNTARY BODILY FUNCTIONS AND THE AUDIO ENGINEERS WHO LEAVE THEM IN
>>
I can't hear shit cause of him being drowned out from the music
>>
I can't understand why /mu/ turned on this album so much. I can understand why people might like it less overtime, but the downright hatred for it is uncalled for. It's still an emotionally evoking album, even if it was overrated upon release.
>>
>>63215287
they have to prove to themselves that they're not like the common rabble once people decided the album was good.
They have to ambiguously imply they like deeper more emotional music without ever showing it or the same thing will happen.
>>
>>63215324
aww, he has to justify people having different opinions by caricaturing them as fedora strawmen. how mature of you
>>
>>63214325
I love this album.
>>
>>63215370
Neither of you have opinions, you're just presenting vague abstractions of opinions. Nothing is being discussed here. You're all retarded.
>>
This album is the definition of melodrama.
>>
>>63215453
this should be a banner
this is perfect
>>
>>63215453
aww what a nice high horse you have in there. he doesn't contribute anything but he comments to make himself feel better than everyone else
>>
>>63214325
don't you get it its a metaphor for the vagina of the cancer ridden woman that he sings about in the record
>>
>>63215287
because this board is made of contrarians redditors

do you realize that what you just said is true for every single album ever? these faggots will like something, then when that something will become popular they will hate it. the mind of a neet is binary, in that it only recognizes extreme emotions like complete fanboying vs hate.

this behaviour i just described is a prominent characteristic in dweebs, neckbeards, etc. the kind of people who browse 4chan/r.eddit.
>>
it's a metaphor for this board. cause all the posts are literally cancer lol
>>
>>63214325
it's the worst antlers album. undersea and familiars are great
>>
>>63215587
>he's that hurt /mu/ doesn't like his favorite album anymore

nice one pop psychologist
>>
>>63215287
I can because it's always sucked
>>
>>63215370
>>63215503
>Telling him he has a high horse
>Saying "aww" in both of these posts
wew laddie
>>
>That moment right before the vocals come in on Echoes by Pink Floyd
*slurp*
>>
>>63215629
>saying wew
aww
>>
>>63215587
Yes, I know /mu/ inevitably turns on every album that it praised upon release, but the contempt for this album is particularly strong.
>>
>>63215652
>"I almost had to give into the fact that i'm retarded but I see here you said "wew" hehe tough luck, pal"
>>
>>63215652
aww lad
>>
>>63215674
>sentimental fag takes shitposting seriously
aww
>>
File: Tweez.jpg (80 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Tweez.jpg
80 KB, 400x400
The drinking sound on Kent ruins this for me
>>
ITT: butthurt faggots
>>
>>63215611
i hate the album in op you dumb faggot
i also clearly hit a nerve and you recognized yourself in the behaviour previously described
>>
>>63215960
keep thinking that if that makes you feel better pop psychologist lmao
>>
>>63215644
lol
>>
>>63215644
>>63215611
>>63216122
solid
>>
Don't get me started on that audible sigh at the start Wish You Were Here, or that fucking "woo" by Mick Jagger in Gimmie Shelter, Fucking unprofessional fuckwits trigger me every time.
>>
>>63215287
Anyone outright hating this album weren't here when this was /mu/core. Essentially the 17 - 19 year old who just discovered this place
>>
no, but I hate how this album always gets talked about even though Burst Apart and Undersea were leagues better in terms of songwriting, performance, and recording quality.
>>
>>63214563
fuck you this album is GOAT
>>
>>63215287
They fell for the "hospice is bad" meme
just a bunch of newfags to sage and move on
>>
>>63215287
emotion is ded

we robots now
>>
>>63214325
that's part of it for me. makes it visceral, real, intimate.
>>
>>63217578
Hospice for me. Visceral, real, and an intimate atmosphere.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.