[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so lonely I want to be in a band. I don't play
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1457441004274.jpg (22 KB, 552x414) Image search: [Google]
1457441004274.jpg
22 KB, 552x414
I'm so lonely I want to be in a band.

I don't play anything and I have no friends where do I find a band to join?
>>
craigslist
>>
>>63209151
scared of craigslist ;__;
>>
>>63209145
>I don't play anything

literally the only requirement
>>
OP ur a fag
>>
>>63209145
is this an actual quote?
>>
>>63209296
How long does it take to learn the easiest one
>>
>>63209616
yeah
>>
>>63209616
someone's never seen the eric andre show

fuckin plebs
>>
>>63210254
There was a time in your life when you hadn't see the show either. Show a little class and be nicer to people here, okay. Treat others as you want to be treated. That's what real patricians do.
>>
>>63210254
>im am 14 and this is funny
>>
>>63210174
well you don't need to know how to play to make good stuff
just listen to dna or something
>>
>>63210284
also eric andre is just -holds up spork- the tv show so...
>>
>>63210309
isn't the holds up spork thing cringe because it's someone actively trying to look different and unique by bringing up "random" things? At least there nothing else that's actually like the Eric Andre show, where as most "weird" shows just come off as try hard like portlandia or whatever
>>
>>63210376
Tim and Eric is pretty similar to Eric Andre actually, at least in terms of humor, except Eric Andre is more Eric Andre freaking the fuck out and what not. Still, terrible tv shows, the both of them.
>>
>>63210376
>>63210521
Different anon here.

Eric Andre show is produced by Tim & Eric, and T&EASGJ's editor (not sure his name, but he also did the editing on Portlandia and is responsible for much of the "weirdness" on T&EASGJ) also does the editing on EA. That's why the shows are similar.
>>
>>63210284
(You)
>>
I'm in the same boat, someone please make music with me https://soundcloud.com/qphj

so very lonely
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.