[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best Grateful Dead songs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Jerry Garcia.jpg (301 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Jerry Garcia.jpg
301 KB, 1000x1000
What's the best Grateful Dead songs?
>>
Warf's rat, The Other One
>>
none of them
>>
LOOK OUT OF AAANY WINDOW
>>
>>63201554
>The Other One
Favorite version?
>>
I always was a huge fan of Mason's Children myself. (I also liked Keep Your Day Job, if only for the reason that it pissed off so many "Road Heads" who dropped out of society and decided they could just live life following the band selling cheap tie dyed t-shirts, and "Kind" veggie burritos.)
>>
DUDE
>>
I like all of American Beauty and Workingman's Dead. They are the only ones I know though.
>>
TRUCKIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0V-hgkknlk
>>
saint stephen, dark star. that's about it.
>>
>>63202886
Those, plus wharf rat
>>
Dark Star
Crazy Fingers
Friend of the Devil
Cassidy
Lady With a Fan > Terrapin
The Wheel
Ripple
Attics of My Life
Brokedown Palace
They Love Each Other
The Other One
Playin in the Band
Touch of Grey
>>
Dark Star
Jack Straw
Scarlet Begonias->Fire on the Mountain
China Cat Sunflower->I Know You Rider
Morning Dew

If I had to limit it to strictly 5.
>>
All you people seem to be forgetting the actual best Grateful Dead song
Help on the Way/Slipknot
>>
>>63205383
.../Franklin's Tower?
>>
File: acidcasualty4lyfe.jpg (105 KB, 570x649) Image search: [Google]
acidcasualty4lyfe.jpg
105 KB, 570x649
BROKEDOWN PALACE
is definitively their best
then ripple, sugar magnolia, sugaree, to lay me down, golden road, beat it on down the line, cream puff war, box of rain
i like alot more but its hard to keep track of which songs are which when u listen to the whole shows
>>
Dude drugs lmao

>listens to druggie music and proclaims it's great
>keeps all the LSD for themselves

>votes to make that shit illegal

Fucking boomertunes.
>>
>>63205740
Flawless logic. You think it was Deadheads who made LSD illegal?
>>
I think Eyes of the World is one of the finest songs ever written.
>>
Eyes of the World,Dark Star. Anything off American Beauty is good. The Dead was a great band until the eighty's when they became an arena rock band,and Garcia started banging dope heavily.
>>
>>63205740
I can't appreciate jam bands, dude people who listen to this only enjoy it with drugs, lmao
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.