[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did everyone listen to when you were a senior in high school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
What did everyone listen to when you were a senior in high school

For me it was this and oxymoron by schoolboy q played nonstop at parties, yes i'm young whatever

Tbqh chance was great new mixtape WHEN
>>
>>63201129
OF Tape Vol. 2 and Wolf

Rich white kid school in northern VA
>>
Young Thug, Drake, trap rap. some old 90s hip hop classics, Mac Demarco
>>
I guess I should clarify that by "everyone listen to", I meant everyone at your school. Schoolboy Q is pretty shit but I do like Chance
>>
>>63201129
Arcade Fire, Justice, Kooks, M83, MGMT, Metronomy.
>>
File: reinventing axl rose.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
reinventing axl rose.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>
>>63201272
fuck i misread that whoopsie I'll see myself out
>>
>>63201129
i'm a senior right now (18) and the hot new meme seems to be future and assorted soundcloud trap. acid rap was really popular here when it came out.
>>
My crew of Benadryl-heads and I would listen to shit like Burial, Mellowhype, XXYYXX, DJ Krush, etc.
But whenever we would get invited to parties (rarely) it would be shit like Chance the Rapper Drake, lot of Ellie Goulding, lot of really bad ska
>>
>>63201163
I think you know schoolboy Q is not shit at all
>>
i dropped out lol
what was popular last year
>>
>>63201307
All of this was pretty much me, especially XXYYXX and Burial

Benadryl like you tripped DPH? Lol sounds like high school

>>63201296
Basically the same as 2013 but with "chill beats" and cloud rap instead of future
>>
pretty much this, I was dumped by girl who i was co-dependent on for my happiness
>>
Mac Demarco, FIDLAR, Wavves, The Growlers, Lana Del Rey, Tame Impala for one crowd

Top 40 pop, Drake, vinerap for everyone else
>>
Goblin, Bastard, H&C, Live Love A$AP, Section 80
>>
I got hardcore into old school rap, still am. Im not trying to sound superior, and don't shit on people when they listen to new rap. I like some new rap but still prefer old school rap. Really all that matters is that you enjoy the music.
>>
>>63201324
No, schoolboy q is quite shit. All his songs are just "im richer than you, you broke ass nigga" and some shit beat.
>>
>>63201341
yeah same exact thing here
top was tumblr kids who'd skip class to smoke
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.