[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So dude from the Protomen turned out to be a statutory rapist.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: tumblr_lpoqatYRch1qduewro1_500.jpg (75 KB, 500x624) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpoqatYRch1qduewro1_500.jpg
75 KB, 500x624
So dude from the Protomen turned out to be a statutory rapist. Anyone else got experience with bands/musicians whose music you like a lot but who you have a hard time listening to now because they turned out to be huge scumbags in real life?
>>
>>63199328
>statutory rapist
>huge scumbag
O.K.
>>
wow for real?
>>
>>63199328
isn't the point of being a rocktstar or a performer to have sex with 14 year olds?
>>
File: 170626474.gif (11 KB, 323x76) Image search: [Google]
170626474.gif
11 KB, 323x76
>>
>>63199348
Potentially plain old rapist too? There was a lot of stuff about people in the band getting girls blackout drunk at cons to get them back to fuck them in their hotel room and a few of the ones who were being named were definitely underage. Him and the bassist were the big ones being called out
>>
>>63199435

i thought so too

>in b4 gira shitposts
>>
>when your favorite musician from middle school turns out to be a literal pedophile
>>
File: 5dd.jpg (64 KB, 820x688) Image search: [Google]
5dd.jpg
64 KB, 820x688
>it's another 'butthurt girls falsely accuse famous person of rape' story
>>
File: 200_s.gif (40 KB, 338x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
40 KB, 338x200
>>63199538
>the protomen
>famous
>>
Delete this thread before the meninists/goobergaters come out of the woodworks
>>
well i hated renard before he was outed as a rapist so that just made my hate for him even more justified
>>
PRESUMPTION OF GUILT WELCOME TO AMERICA ENJOY THE RIDE
>>
>>63199396
His girlfriend broke up with him and made a post online calling him out for cheating on her throughout their whole relationship and giving alcohol to/getting with underage groupies/calling out other people in the band for doing the same thing, then a bunch of other people basically confirmed it/came out with their own stories about being harassed or taken advantage of/were like "duh everyone knows about this", then the gambler started sending messages telling people to stop talking shit and deleted her blog after someone asked if she'd respond to what was going on
>>
>>63199328
What would you do if every musician you knew did something horrible? Would you stop listening to them all?

Separate the art from the person
>>
>>63199396
Here's a thing http://skullcastlenumberfour.tumblr.com/post/118451656299/in-regards-to-the-protomen
>>
>>63199846
Yeah you can do that but it still sucks when someone you thought was cool is actually a dick who you shouldn't introduce your sister to
>>
If I stopped listening to the music artists that were scumbags, I would have no music to listen to.
>>
>>63199328
If they're an asshole and do shitty things then I probably wouldn't like their music as much. Most of the musicians I like have a lot of demons but most of them are mental illnesses or drug/alcohol addiction
>>
>>63199976
You could listen to Weird Al
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.