[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smiths thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 400x197) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 400x197
Moz lyrics are god tier. The boy with a thorn in his side for best song
>>
Bump for interest
>>
I nominate Still Ill for best song
>>
The boy with a thorn in his side has always annoyed the shit out of me, dunno why
>>
>>63194521
I love The Smiths lyrics

Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me still gives me the feels.
>>
>>63195075
Pls explain
>>
>>63195451
Just the way he enunciates in it, and drags out every word, plus all the moans and such just kinda put me off
It sounds so much different from the preceding song (which I love) too, it's strange
Not to say it's bad
Maybe I should just try to find a different recording of it
>>
Moz has some pretty based politics as well.
>>
Morrissey is a great lyricist and even better singer, he is however kind of a bum.
>>
I am sick and i am dull and in an plain.mp3

Suffer little children is the best, get me chills evrytime
>>
Boring pick,but I know its over is still my favorite. It is very relatable
>>
I heard a smiths song on the radio and i cant find it. The chorus has like an ascending string arrangement but that is all i remember. Any ideas?
>>
>>63199205
B8

>>63194521
I vote the hand that rocks the cradle
>>
>>63199269
not b8 faggot i wanna know
>>
>>63199363
>4 albums
>too hard to find
>>
>>63199398
i skimmed em all, but am also lazy and drunk. Find it for me
>>
>>63194521
The Headmaster Ritual is my favorite at the moment.
>>
File: tumblr_o04pqkIOKy1qhh40jo1_1280.jpg (257 KB, 1280x851) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o04pqkIOKy1qhh40jo1_1280.jpg
257 KB, 1280x851
>>63199975
It's their best song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtmS2ePSSdU
>>
>>63194521
Belligerent ghouls run
Manchester school
Spineless swines
Demented minds

>wow i already feel like a sixth former in 1980s manchester!!
>>
I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
BUT I HAVEN'T GOT A STITCH TO WEAR
>>
I love the smiths so fondly, i have a memory of sitting in my friends car at the winter solstice at stone henge puking and crying non stop whilst my friends were of their faces in one of the near by hippie cabbins, i listened to the queen is dead for the whole night, anything from that album is GOAT
>>
Meat is Murder is the best album. Specially the string formed by That Joke Isn't Funny/Nowhere Fast/Well I Wonder. Also mfing Rusholme Ruffians.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.