[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me autistic musicians. I want to hear literal autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: ucheekybitch.jpg (236 KB, 640x585) Image search: [Google]
ucheekybitch.jpg
236 KB, 640x585
Give me autistic musicians.

I want to hear literal autistic music.

Picmayberelated.
>>
grouper and david byrne are autistic, off the top of my head
>>
Kanye West
Peter Gabriel
>>
>>63184887

Kanye
>>
>>63184905
Why didn't I see it earlier? Byrne most definitely seems autistic.

I haven't listened to anything by Grouper in years, so I'll check that out soon.

thxfam
>>
>>63184924
kanye has anxiety + bipolar, he doesn't have autisim

do your research before you start bandwagon hopping
>>
Gary Numan.
Aldo I've been in classes with severely autism people and they listen to songs that teach them grammar or whatever and one kid liked the Muppets.
Also fuck you people my autism is making me angry and now I'm taking screenshots so I can show my therapist.
>>
>>63184924
>>63184939

THIRD FOR KANYE IS AN AUTIST.
>>
>>63184948
(you)
>>
>lol guys kanye is autistic
google it or go back to /v/ before you start bandwagon hopping
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
>>63184950
Ask him why he wants to have sex with his mother.
>>
>>63184950
chill homie, we love you.

What music do YOU listen to?
>>
>>63184990
(you)
>>
>>63185008
I have no idea what that means.
>>63185012
I mainly like metal and prog rock.
Earlier I was trying to listen to body riddle and leftism since today is the first day in awhile I didn't need a coat.
Also some iron Maiden and flaming lips.
Yeah make all the fedora and autism hokes you want.
I just keep thinking about and getting distracted by all these people who are like "rock music is degenerate" or "rock music was the edm of its time" and the Aldean memeing and wondering if these people enjoy ANYTHING.
>>
>>63185103
>I have no idea what that means.
Idk, psychology bullshit. Turn the tables on the fucker.
>>
>>63185103
Not sure what body riddle is, care to explain?

Not really an Iron Maiden fan, but some of the material they released was pretty good. I actually saw the Flaming Lips live a few months ago with my gf, they were amazing.

Listen to Guru Guru?
>>
>>63185460
Here's one of my fave tracks from body riddle.
https://youtu.be/DWBEWkO7SYc
I know guru guru haven't listened to them a lot though.
I think the only album I heard from them is kanguru.
I have like 2 or 3 tb of music on my computer at my parents house but I only get to go back there and change up my phone on the weekends.
I really hate this fucking site and yet as they say "you're here forever."
I especially hate how we keep having smear campaigns against different genres every so often.
Your know when we start using to buzzwords and only buzzwords to belittle people who like zappa by calling them sporks or whatever.
I used to buy into the whole pleb and patrician bullshit.
Then one day I figured "why don't I just give something like led Zeppelin an honest try?".
And now I love that band.
I really hate all the idiots here who just write off everything with buzzwords and meme and don't even try them.
>>
ladyhawke is a legit autist
>>
File: 8653426968.jpg (45 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
8653426968.jpg
45 KB, 700x700
>>
>>63184887
would love to suck on those itty bittys
>>
>>63184905
i can't find anything about grouper being autistic, where did you hear that?
>>
>>63186522
what is this?
>>
daniel johnston is basically autistic
>>
File: 1400211364574_100.png (76 KB, 316x480) Image search: [Google]
1400211364574_100.png
76 KB, 316x480
>>
>>63187129
i remember reading an article or something that talked about how she has aspergers
this was many years ago and i've completely forgotten where i read it but given the way she behaves in interviews/live shows and the style of music she makes i'd say it's pretty evident that she's on the spectrum somewhere
>>
File: 1455423787994.jpg (81 KB, 1024x884) Image search: [Google]
1455423787994.jpg
81 KB, 1024x884
>>
File: Blind_Tom_Wiggins.jpg (175 KB, 1169x1536) Image search: [Google]
Blind_Tom_Wiggins.jpg
175 KB, 1169x1536
Maybe Blind Tom Wiggins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6vLl-55szE
>>
>>63187183
He's schizophrenic my dude, sure there may be some overlap but I wouldn't call him autititstic
>>
>>63187162
its 0.02 by albur! mannn
>>
>>63185697
Listening to it in my car, now.

You should check out Hinten by Guru Guru, it's stellar. "Bo Diddley" is a great song.

As far as the state of /mu/ goes, it's shit, and has always been shit. I pretty much ignore 85% of the shit said on this site, most of these people are idiots.
>>
>>63186041
Yeah listened to her earlier today, her music is pretty neat, I'll have to listen to more, I guess.

>>63185697
BTW I'm done listening to it, going to download it later when I get home, put it on my list. It was really enjoyable.
>>
>>63187246
>literally not even talented enough to be autistic.
>>
>>63185008
wutin the... can't even reverse search this shit.
>>
David Tibet has got a streak of autism about him, but it might just be the residual effects from years of amphetamine abuse.
>>
this autistic kid in my highschool used to listen to recordings of himself speaking about how everybody should 'SHUT THE F UP" and it has some bleeps of random noises scattered across the audio
>>
What is /mu/'s fascination with autism?
>>
What's that one album made by the autistic 12 year old or whatever with the spongebob cover?

It sounded like the shaggs using fl studio.
>>
>>63188434
>It sounded like the shaggs using fl studio.

The Mollusk
>>
>>63188423
it's 4chan prob like 80% of this site is at least mildly autistic

this is the website that's home to /r9k/, /b/, /v/, /mlp/, /pol/, and /a/ after all
>>
>>63188434
It was called Kyle and the Gang - Grand Theft Auto 5

Very weird stuff
>>
>>63188423
Autism is a meme. I.e. spilling spaghetti when talking to a grill -> Autism. Having weird taste/obsession with music -> Autism. Death Grips fan base -> Autistm. Etc. It's a retarded, mindless meme
>>
>>63188045
""""Art"""" class I took, it was somebody's project.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.