[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>i'm real i'm real i'm really really real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: KendrickGKMC.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
KendrickGKMC.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
>i'm real i'm real i'm really really real

I thought he was suppose to be a lyrical genius?
>>
William Blake liked repeating words, too. Just saying.
>>
>>63178747
it's a shame too because it's the only awful song on the album, and its really only awful because of the trash chorus, the verses and beat aren't actually bad.
>>
>>63178747
Do people actually say he's a lyrical genius? That's bizarre to me.
>>
>>63178747
He's got the perspective depth of an intelligent middle schooler. The spoken word parts of TPAB show how hilariously childish he is about alot of things.
>>
>>63178866
>Shit don't change til you get up and wash yo ass, nigga.
>This dick ain't free
>Boo-boo
What's not to like?
>>
>>63178866
THIS

DICK

AIN'T

FREEEEEEE
>>
>>63178747
>levitate levitate levitate levitate
yeah hes shit.
>>
I REMEMBUH YOU WUZ CONFLICTED
>>
>>63178747

Worst track on the album for sure. Kendrick should just stick to rapping and leave the pseudo singing and skits to people who can do it good

PIMP PIMP HOORAY

JUST
>>
>>63178747
i thought /mu/ prided itself on musical knowledge? nope just OP being a fag, taking one line out of context and judging an entire artist off of that.
>>
I believe he was trying to give the emotion of trying to convince everyone and himself that he's real when he can't be.

OP is a faggot.
>>
>>63178747
Yeah, he should use more big words to show how genius he is amirite?
This is some real genius poetry:
>I'm a lyrical, spiritual, miracle individual
>>
WTF AM I READING THOSE ARE AMAZING LYRICS
>>
>>63178747
>>63178777
>>63179712

Real is literally the best song on GKMC, its so good, that chorus is amazing, its like a feel-good track, literally what is there to not love about it? It's the highlight of that album, i am hurt that there are people on this planet that doesnt appreciate it
>>
>>63178747
He's begging the listener to believe that Kendrick, the "good kid from the mad city" is in fact "real".

It's pretty much the only tune on the record that isn't complete shit.
>>
why dont you read the genius annotations for kendricks songs? you'll be surprised to find "for free?" isnt just about kendricks dick not being free. you dont need to constantly use big words to be a genius.
>>
"The relationship between Kendrick and the girl serves as a conceit for the way America has continually treated blacks in an attempt to devalue their character and diminish their self-esteem.

The rant plays on the perception of how black men in America can only become successful by being a rapper or a sports star. The “girl” is not satisfied unless he’s making big bank, and like any stereotypical gold digger, claims that Kendrick is losing out on a “good girl” when he refuses to give in to her materialistic ways. She was only interested in his potential for money and fame, so she’s content to find the next man who’s willing to put aside his integrity for superficial objects. This is how America expects Kendrick to “make it” as a black man."

>inb4 "kendrick didnt mean that shit ppl are reading too much into it

its a concept album, the whole thing is about this kind of stuff. its not hard to understand if you actually read the lyrics. i swear all people hear in rap songs is "nigga nigga pussy fuck dick" and ignore any meaning the song actually has. s m h
>>
I thought it was ironic
>>
>>63182290
It is ironic, Op and other underages here are full of shit. I doubt if they have even listened to GKMC or TPAB once.
>>
>>63180062
>best
objectively wrong
>bad
see above
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.