[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be one hit wonder >that one hit is literally just plagiarising
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
>be one hit wonder
>that one hit is literally just plagiarising a rolling stones riff with strings

I guess that's why it's bittersweet lol
>>
>>63151059
They also had that drugs don't work song. So that's two hits, ya dingus.
>>
radiohead
>>
Does anyone else get pissed off by this music video? This fucking asshole is walking into people and walking over cars.
>>
Does anyone else get pissed off by this music video? This fucking asshole is walking into people and walking over cars.
>>
>>
>>
>>
Does anyone else get pissed off by this music video? This fucking asshole is walkinig into people and walking over cars.
>>
Sex and violence, melody and silence.
>>
I mean, does anyone else get pissed off by this music video? This fucking asshole is walking into people and walking over cars.
>>
>>63151546
>>63151708
>>63151915
>>63151945
>>63152023
This is all me. I change my IP through my router settings then post it again. I'm a comedy god.
>>
>>63152063
Why tho? What was the point?
>>
>>63152088
Does anyone else get pissed off by this music video? This fucking asshole is walkinig into people and walking over cars.
>>
>>63151059
Rolling Stones got all their money lol
>>
>>63152063
>Does anyone else get pissed off by this music video? This fucking asshole is walkinig into people and walking over cars.
>>
test
>>
Does anyone else get pissed off by this music video? This fucking asshole is walkinig over people and walking into cars.
>>
sonnet and velvet morning are GOD TIER songs
>>
>>63151059
The only good thing he ever did was cuck Jason Pierce and give us the 4th best album of the 90s.
>>
Does anyone else get pissed off by this music video? This fucking asshole is walkinig over people and walking into cars.
>>
>>63151224
not it america so it doesn't count
>>
it's not plagiarism, it's just a sample, they added a lot. That being said the song is indeed a one hit wonder and sucks major ass
>>
File: 1457156948965.png (486 KB, 719x982) Image search: [Google]
1457156948965.png
486 KB, 719x982
>>63152437
>bittersweet symphony sucks ass

Sure, it's a one hit wonder but it's a great track.
>>
>>63152063
lmao, good work
>>
>>
>>
>>63151059
>literally just plagiarising
bruh they bought the sampling rights. it was legit.
>>
>>63152132
well they haven't made a good album since Exile on Main St so I guess they need to sue other bands to stay relevant
>>
>>63153120
they why did they get sued (successfully)?
>>
>>63153141
It was argued that the sample used by The Verve was longer than what was contractually established. It was originally a 50/50 split.
Also, they were sued by Oldham, none of the members were aware of the lawsuit until the court hearings.
>>
>>63153141
>>63153201
I'm sorry, they were sued by ABKCO and Jagger was indeed aware of the lawsuit and didn't give a flying fuck.
I'm pretty sure the money went to ABKCO mostly.
>>
>>63152063
You're doing gods work anon
>>
>>63151059

>tfw you will never be tall enough to walk through people on the street
>>
Their 1st album is straight shoegaze and is pretty good.
>>
>>63153433
first EP is their first tbqh, but yeah their early stuff is really cool
>>
>>63151059
The Verve's early material is fantastic shoegaze. I thought they were better than Oasis.
>>
Is somebody here hates that musical clip too? This unpleasant dude pushes the people and steps on the cars.
>>
>>63152417
I honestly thought they were an American band. Where are they from?
>>
>>63151059
>>63151059

like a cat in a bag waiting to drown this time im comin downnnn
>>
>>
>>63151059
Depressing shit, the end of the real fun 90s.
>>
File: s-l225.jpg (12 KB, 202x225) Image search: [Google]
s-l225.jpg
12 KB, 202x225
It's a shame they had all good albums, then it all fell apart. If the Verve had kept going at the same standard it'd be like having a Rolling Stones, it would have took pressure off of Oasis , we'd have had a better music scene.
>>
>>63155113
UK. I mean that video is the most British street you could get. IIRC a few members were in the thick of the whole British neo-psych shabang.
>>
>>63152088
To see if others would join in if they thought a lot of people were saying it and it worked. I love you guys.
>>
Does anyone else get pissed off by this this fucking asshole? This music video is walkinig into cars and walking over people
>>
The video is basically just him walking into cars and walking over people.What a fucking asshole.Does this shit piss anyone else off, or is it just me?
>>
File: AGFNWs0PqIwpP9Vs.jpg (33 KB, 600x335) Image search: [Google]
AGFNWs0PqIwpP9Vs.jpg
33 KB, 600x335
>>63156801
by that token we proabably owe Noel more credit for getting on with it and treating it like th eday job,
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.