[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, is this like Sgt. Pepper, but for black people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
So, is this like Sgt. Pepper, but for black people?
>>
You mean Sgt. Pepper's but for white people
>>
>>63150952
Best album of the 21st century so far. Facts
>>
>>63150952
No where the fuck did you come up with that comparison?
>>
>for black people

Kanye is for white people bruh
>>
For the roaches
>>
Sgt. Peppers for whiter people

but it's legit good despite what people say, overrated but still one of the best albums this decade. have one on me is better but I struggle to think of anything else
>>
It's the Sgt. Pepper of hip-hop
>>
>>63150971
This, all memes aside.
>>
>kanye
>for black people
>>
>>63150971
mpp dog
>>
if kanye is for white people why do so many black people on twitter talk about him
>>
>>63150971
Weird way to spell The Powers That B
>>
>>63152637
Because they're black and they're on Twitter
>>
>>63150971
Weird way to spell nirvana
>>
>>63150971
nice meme
>>
>>63150952
Nah, bad comparison plus this is better than than anything Beatles put out. This is more like the DSOTM of hip-hop
>>63150971
If you really think that you should really listen to more music.
>>63152637
They miss that old Kanye. None of the poc's I have talked to fuck with Yeezus or how Schizoid Yeezy has become.
>>
>>63153139

tell me why yeezy boosts blew the fuck up
>>
>>63150952
overrated for no apparent reason other than it is popular and critics rave it? than ya
>>
File: fear of a black planet.jpg (1 MB, 1408x1408) Image search: [Google]
fear of a black planet.jpg
1 MB, 1408x1408
"When we made It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back we were shooting to make What's Going On by Marvin Gaye and when we made Fear of a Black Planet I was shooting for Sgt. Pepper's.”
— Chuck D, 2011[16]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fear_of_a_Black_Planet#Recording
>>
>>63150952
No, this is the white album of rap, The Sgt. Pepper of rap is 3 feet high and rising
>>
>>63153456
TLOP is the white album of rap
>>
>>63153228
Glad Kanye was able to finish what they started
>>
>>63150971
Weird way to spell Ys
>>
>>63150952
https://youtu.be/g-tGGp4ZH2s?t=6m23s
>>
>>63154202
why do you faggots keep doing this meme of "you spelled that wrong"
you could've easily just wrote "Ys is better" (not true by the way) and not sounded like a fucking retard
>>
>>63154217
I'm not the best with links, so just go to 6:25
>>
>>63154226
that's a strange way to say "I'm butt-flustered"
>>
>>63150952
have u ever even talked to a black person before
>>
>>63151044
Are people really this retarded?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.