[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is actually so much better than Low, it's not even funny.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: heroesrca.jpg (157 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
heroesrca.jpg
157 KB, 500x500
This is actually so much better than Low, it's not even funny.
>>
nah
>>
>>63141887
True
>>
Lodger is better than both, and Station to Station is better than the Berlin Trilogy
>>
>>63142166
Aladin Sane is better than all above
>>
>>63141887
I think the instrumental side of Low is much better than Heroes'.
>>
>>63141887
Very true

>the songs are SUPPOSED to sound unfinished!!

Get out Lowfags

Heroes is more fleshed out and most of the songs on Low are just a bunch of annoying noises and mumbling
>>
>>63142405
And Ziggy is better than Aladin
>>
>>63142166
>Lodger is better than both
not true
>Station to Station is better than the Berlin Trilogy
true
>>
>>63142430
Oh god do people really believe this. The instrumentals on Low are the weakest part of the album, baring V2 snider, moss garden and Sense of Doubt lack any direction. They are not catchy they don't make you think they are really anything other than background noise.
>>
>>63141887
i still prefer low because it's more tuneful.
>>
>>63143942
>>
>>63143942
stop insulting my favourite album anon it's very mean of you
>>
>>63141887
I don't think it's THAT much better, but it definitely is. A considerable amount of people cream over Low and proclaim it as his best, but Heroes is the superior album tobehonest. Low is still near perfect though :^)
>>
JOE THE LION WENT TO THE BAR
>>
>>63143370
anyone who thinks ziggy is his best is from reddit
better head back there
>>
>>63142405
That's because he didn't quit halfway through Aladdin Sane.
>>63145326
I bet you think it's great to say things that aren't true just to be different
>>
>>63145326
high school is gonna be over soon anon
>>
>>63144403
lol i nearly peed my pants
>>
Implying Hunky Dory isn't his legitimate best album, just above Station to Station
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.