[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there been any recent developments, /mu/? Has Gira taken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: Cormac McCarthy.jpg (30 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
Cormac McCarthy.jpg
30 KB, 550x366
Has there been any recent developments, /mu/?

Has Gira taken Grimm to court yet?
>>
>>63135664
My boy Mike confirmed innocent. It's over.
>>
Michael asked her nicely to stop and she said okay.
>>
>>63135664
Yeah, Gira went back in time and told his former self with his penis-in-sleeping-vagina, "this doesn't feel right."
>>
>>63135664
>suing someone you put your dick in without their consent
nice good
>>
>>63135770
There's a genuine basis for suing if it's defamation of someone through the means of a false accusation like a rape claim.
>>
>>63135748
>>63135770
b8
>>
>>63135800
>people cant actually be against rape :) haha i sure sealed this echo chamber tight :) i am in the right and everyone thinks like me :)
>>
>>63135664
I think anyone with any rationality can see Larkin Grimm is mentally unwell and relies on manipulative lies to get her own way.
>>
>>63135812
It's bait because you're unconditionally believing the known lunatic who accused him
>>
>>63135820
anyone with any rationality can see there is no benefit of any kind in suing someone for rape, such an act done toward a famous dude with a legion of edgy r9k fans makes you the target of millions of abusive messages, there are no women who got rich from false rape accusations, unlike r/mensrights would like you to believe, making a rape accusation actually ruins the reputation of the accuser and so on and so on
>>
>>63135900
Michael Gira has literally admitted to doing what he was accused of doing in a statement, except his assesment of it was different because he thinks everyone wants an asthmatic grandpa drug addict to put his dick in them.
Describing his relationship with larkin as "romantic" is another great giveaway.
>>
>>63136093
Larkin Grimm literally bragged about sleeping with him as confirmed by multiple people
>>
>>63136093
>Not consummated
before you say that "consummated" means "finish", just fuck off, that obviously isn't what it meant. They had a romantic encounter that Gira regretted because he was married and he nearly committed adultery. Not that he raped her.

That's according to him, anyway. I, realistically, have no idea what happened, and neither do you. Only difference is I don't pretend to have the full story, like you're doing
>>
>>63136142
proof?
>>
>>63136093
They had an affair while Gira was with his ex-wife doesn't really mean that "he gone dun a rape"
>>
>>63136357
i think he means larkin was threatening to tell gira's ex-wife about their affair at the time which i think gira's ex-wife has referenced already
>>
>>63136426
more like threatening to tell about how she was being harassed by him from a position of power
>>63136409
>affair
who the fuck would want to have an affair with Michael gira
he looks like a retarded elven nazi, and that's even before he got old
>>
>>63136471
who would ever want an affair with Larkin? I dunno dude but it clearly took two to tango
>>
File: 1457350105962.jpg (2 MB, 4000x2779) Image search: [Google]
1457350105962.jpg
2 MB, 4000x2779
>>63136357
>the shitposter doesn't actually know ANYTHING about what he's shitposting about

What a shocker.

Bottom left, Siobhan's post; to the right of that, Jennifer Gira's post; right above that one, Todd Cote's post
>>
>>63136471

If we're bringing looks into this, as a heterosexual male, I would rather have Gira fuck me in the face and ass than fucking that god awful inbred looking "woman". The most shocking thing about this story for me is how the fuck Gira had an affair with Larkin in the first place.
>>
>>63135928
That's just not true though, notice where the fuck you are this is one of the few places on the net where the overwhelming opinion is that she's insane. All the normie sites like reddit or rym have a large population of people behind Grimm, she already gained way more recognition she ever would with the drama as it is, basically reviving her dead career. You have to be delusional not to see it, especially how obviously she's been milking it releasing a fucking song about the whole thing days after she posted the rape accusation.
>>
>>63136565
not a single piece of proof, just inane ramblings of shitters scared their reputation will fall
bonus points for including opposition to a harmful social structure as proof that Larkin should not be trusted and is insane
i rate this epic reddit screed a 1/10, for making me sort of chuckle
>>
>>63136663
Epic baitposting. Too bad many greater trolls than you attempted numerous times in the last two weeks and we're pretty much done responding to shitters like yourself.
>>
>>63136663

Why would Little Annie's reputation fall ? or Grimm's manager ?

Are we really talking about proof, which the accuser has fucking zero ?
>>
Who cares about this? Gira will release his album and Larkin Grimm will fall back into obscurity
>>
>>63136758
Her vagina is proof.
>>
>>63136699
>troll
lmao
i am incredibly amused by all the contradictory viewpoints going on here, such as the juxtaposition of "larkin is too ugly to be raped/larkin and gira had a mutual romantic relationship", the juxtaposition of "aww man the sjws conquered the media gira's reputation is ruined/everyone is on gira's side, we have the power here" and so on
keep being in denial kid
>>
File: lg.jpg (189 KB, 456x430) Image search: [Google]
lg.jpg
189 KB, 456x430
/that happened
>>
>>63136845
> Swans fan with beard full of glitter, wearing Public Castration Is A Good Idea t-shirt in Time Square
> literally rapes Larkin in public

BAN THIS SICK FILTH
>>
>>63136845
hahahaha nigga just walk away from the screen like nigga close your eyes haha
>>
>>63136918
delete this immediately
>>
>>63136845
it would be nice if you could actually link to this post, proving that it exists
>>
>>63136845
She literally walked up to some strangers and told them explicitly that Michael Gira raped her and no one believes her. What the shit
>>
>>63136997
Yeah, because /mu are the ones constantly making shit up afterall. would take you 3 seconds to find it at the top of her profle larkin.grimm.1
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.