[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bands that would have been legendary if they had stopped after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Bands that would have been legendary if they had stopped after 2-3 albums
>>
Grimes
>>
Theyre still legendary the just kind of suck now
>>
Arctic monkeys
First two albums are solid 8.5s.
>>
weezer

the only albums that they have made that are good from start to finish are TBA, pinkerton, and maladroit.

also pinkerton > TBA btw
>>
>>63131371
So much this
>>
M83
>>
black lips
>>
>>63131369
Fucking this
AM is such a letdown compared to the first one
There are bangers here and there but holy shit some tracks sound sameish
>>
>tfw they were originally going to stop at Black Parade
>>
>>63131540
>their biggest, most legend producing track is on the 6th album
>>
>>63131343

They should have quitted just after Adore, so that's 4 albums.
>>
>>63133010
Would have been a hell of a way to end a band, what I heard of Danger Days was really not good. The Black Parade was the perfect 2000s era pop-punk/emo record
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 300x250
>>
Can't you just ignore the bad records and leave it at that?
>>
>>63133051
That doesn't make it a quality album
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.