[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SHAKEDOWN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: billy-corgan.jpg (21 KB, 460x310) Image search: [Google]
billy-corgan.jpg
21 KB, 460x310
SHAKEDOWN
>>
>>
>>
>>
NINTEEN SIXTY FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE! YEAH! WOW!
>>
File: 1443213019583.png (5 KB, 140x185) Image search: [Google]
1443213019583.png
5 KB, 140x185
>this song was made closer to the year 1979 than now
>>
I KNOW YOU WANT ME
>>
i wonder what he's doing now..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCbewFqDYiQ
>>
>>63125848
TAKEDOWN
YOU'RE BUSTEEEEED!
>>
>>63126077
A lot of the newer stuff he's made has actually been pretty decent. That's obviously not a good example, though.
>>
>>63126077
Jokes on you if this was a grimes songs I guarantee it would be circle-jerked over by /mu/
>>
>>63126198
desu i didn't think the song was too bad until billy's nasally voice came in
>>
>>63126247
Billy's pretty much lost the ability to not do the nasally voice, it seems. It's a shame, he used to be such a talented singer.
>>
>>63126387
it's intentionall. he took singing lessons circa 'Adore' and that's literally a complete and conscious choice. when he sings older songs, he sings in his older vocal style. saw him in concert just a few months ago.
>>
>>63126077
>>63126169
a much better example of new Pumpkins. I genuinely like this song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfUVM1_mc_Y
>>
>>63125848
whos this semen demon
>>
>>63127554
Moby, he was a member of R.E.M and was friends with Bowie. His DALE album is goat too.
>>
File: billy cereal.jpg (342 KB, 1545x1024) Image search: [Google]
billy cereal.jpg
342 KB, 1545x1024
>>63127554
>>
Shakedown you make me break
For goodness sake
I think I'm on the edge
Of something new with you
Shout out don't drown the sound
I'll drown you out
You'll never scream so loud
As I want to scream with you
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.