[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Male artists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: char.jpg (169 KB, 1000x992) Image search: [Google]
char.jpg
169 KB, 1000x992
Do any of you agree with me that nowadays blokes are making the most boring music. Since theres no enemy anymore, and everything has its own niche in music nowadays, basically any kind of aggression/intensity on a male artist record is fake and working an angle.
women still have stuff to write songs about with the rise of pop culture feminism, but men (especially white men) havent had anything particularly interesting to contribute lyrically in a long time. its all the same topics and different ways to express the same point
discuss
>>
I think there is some wishful thinking going on here.
>>
If charlie was drunk af, lying on the sofa, intoxicated out her mind and asking for it, would you?
>>
>>63107819
naa, we all have mothers why do guys think like this
>>
>>63107807
idk dude about white men not being angry/not making good music any more, I heard a little albumm called To Be Kind not long a go that was pretty angry and V good
>>
>>63107854
that album was terrible, disingenuous trash
>>
>>63107807
I'm a native. I make pissed off native music. But it's not lyrically about 'the struggle.' But the anger's real.

Getting sick of native artists. Supaman, wears ragalia and raps to pow wow beats. Frank Waln raps over pow wow drums and raps about how much of a native he is. Complaining about the same bullshit - white man took my land.

Goddamn i'm salty.

When will i be lifted up and worshipped as a messiah of rock music?

That's all i'm asking, to pay my bills with other people's money, and whores, and blow - Is that so fucking bad?
>>
File: blackthony mandingo.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
blackthony mandingo.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
c u c k
u
c
k
>>
>>63107922
you and your trip are a redundant meme
>>
>>63107807
It's an interesting point, but I don't think every piece of music has to stem from something political.
>>
>>63107807
>lyrically

the mark of a pleb. of course one shouldn't expect much more from a thread with one of the blandest musicians active at the moment as the op picture.
>>
>>63107807
uninteresting thread
post more Charli
>>
>>63107909
Do you have a soundcloud or bandcamp?
>>
>>63107807
This is some amazing close mindedness and generalization, even by /mu/ bait standards. All kinds of people feel angry for all different kinds of reasons. People are complex and so is art, not everything has to be about politics (which men still have many reasons to feel angry about). Calling someone emotionally disengenuous because of their skin tone or gender is retarded. And I'm assuming you're talking purely about pop music, which is emotionally dosengenuous anyway.

Why did I reply to this. post more charli pics.
>>
>>63107896
no
listen to it more
>>
>>63107807
>women still have stuff to write songs about with the rise of pop culture feminism
Like what? Pop culture feminism? The only kind of people who would be interested in that garbage would be feminists.
>>
the only interesting bands right now are Death Grips and Liturgy, both of which are male.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.