[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>me buying album >I enjoy about 3 of the songs in said
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 354314553.jpg (39 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
354314553.jpg
39 KB, 600x375
>me buying album
>I enjoy about 3 of the songs in said album
>rest is shit or mediocre at best
>people still going "i'm such a fan of [bandname] and all of their work"

This can't just be me, why are you listening to shit you don't enjoy, just so you can brag about it Anon?
>>
meme star?
>>
>>63107581
Answer the question fuckwit
>>
I'm not that serious about how I listen to music I guess? I have some full albums I love, but then there's plenty of shit that's worth getting the singles or just the songs I like, especially artists with huge discogs where I just don't have the time to fall in love with it all.
>>
I feel you bbe grl. Some asshole on this board was giving me shit for deleting songs off of albums because it wasn't patrician. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Forcing yourself to listen to entire albums... Man, metaphorically - you're stockholm syndrome-ing yourself.

Fuck all yall, i'll bump the shit i like. And when it gets brought up - i'll mention the songs that i liked. And we'll bullshit that way.

But if you discard an entire artists work for being shit tier, mediocre, etc... etc.. because you can't listen to the entire album in one sitting...

To quote Father Khaled - you're playing yourself.
>>
>>63107594
>>63107563

A beautiful time to be alive where a simple playlist accustomed to you immediate needs, is no more than a few clicks away.

There are people who say they actually enjoy an entire fucking album, and then there are people who actually speaks truth.
>>
I enjoy listening to albums as a whole but not every album is strong a to b. I dont see anything wrong with deleting shit tracks (like half of madvillainy for instance) as long as you at least gave it a go first.
>>
H O L Y S H I T
is this thread bait, or has this place become /r/music?
>>
>>63107563
So /mu/ will think I'm patrician, of course.
>>
dont know how people have so many records. im only buying vinyl if i enjoy every track on the album, thats why my collection is quite small yet people will have hundreds and barely listen to them
>>
File: 1456552714122.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1456552714122.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>63107563
Most songs grow on you, on your first listen you enjoy probably the worst songs becuase they are the blandest
>>63107605
Reddit tier post
>>63107666
How can you delete songs out of a concept album? you are killing 70% of the reason it is well regarded
>>63107729
>patrician
>falling for the meme

I really hope this thread is bait
>>
>>63107694
>>63107780

Let me call this thread bait tier so i can emphasize my detest for the reddit hivemind thus making my point seem more valid.

I could have sworn i think i saw you in that other thread earlier.
Ur not a special snowflake m8
>>
>>63107563
Have you ever considered that maybe people like the things you don't like?
>>
File: Untitled.png (72 KB, 1031x516) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
72 KB, 1031x516
Well first of all, i gave you a suggestion why may that be wrong. The other posters seemed new to /mu/ so i had that tantrum over that.
Anyway this is the proof that im not the guy you think i am.
>>
>>63107563
but I do enjoy literally every song of my favourite artist.
>>
File: 1453813860168.jpg (12 KB, 200x219) Image search: [Google]
1453813860168.jpg
12 KB, 200x219
>>63107640
>his opinion is "truth"
>he thinks "truth" exists
>>
>>63107694
Its either some faggot from /r/music or well crafted b8
>>
>>63107758
You don't listen to enough good albums
>>
>>63107563
I can't tell how many albums. I've started out only liking 3-4 songs and end up loving the rest even more after repeated listens. You're right in some cases. But unless I'm having space issues on my Iphone. No reason to delete songs.....

If you're a producer who knows you could sample one of those songs at a later time.
>>
>>63108309
I don't get it. How so?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.