[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Only Tomorrow wow >In Another Way My god. Should I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: c36f4e42.jpg (82 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
c36f4e42.jpg
82 KB, 658x658
>Only Tomorrow

wow

>In Another Way

My god.

Should I listen to their whole discography?
>>
yes. especially loveless.
>>
Yeah, i personally would avoid everything before Ecstasy & Wine, but everything after that is literally GOAT
>>
>>63100681
funny how completely mediocre and forgettable this album turned out to be that no one is talking about it a few mere years after its release, when at that time some people were saying this was almost as good as Loveless, or even better than Isn't Anything (what the fuck).

Hype seriously distorts people's perspectives.
>>
Should you be allowed to take your next breath?
Should you be allowed to not die?
Should be allowed to have food and water?
Should you not be branded a pariah to all nations?
The autism answer may surprise even me you fat bilbitch.
>>
>>63100681
If you want to

Stop asking the internet what you should do. If you like a band listen to it you fag
>>
>>63100995
Stop telling people over the internet what to do if you think they shouldn't listen to advice over the internet.
>>
>>63100741
agreed. totally underwhelming album, nobody wanted to admit it in case they were seen as 'not getting it'
>>
>>63101036
dont tell me what to do
>>
>>63101036
stop telling people not to listen to people telling people not to listen to advice given over the internet
>>
>>63101132
it's a shame.
what really raised my eyebrows were people saying it was better than Isn't Anything, an album that has held up really well despite being overshadowed by its sucessor and is much more memorable.
>>
>>63101190
Agreed, i can't listen to Loveless anymore (probably overlistened) but Isn't Anything just doesn't get old. It's vital, and has great songs.
>>
>>63101155
All hail dubs
>winnerwinnerchickendinner
>>63101036
You lose Ponyboy.
>>
Loveless>Tremolo>>>>>the rest
>>
>>63101242
Not the other guy but I still love loveless but I still like isn't anything a bit better, just the feel it has is great. The production on Loveless is insane imo but way too many people hype it up more than they should. Their older noisey twee stuff is my favorite though :^)
>>
>>63100681
>purposely not mentioning new you

oh boy, we got a real hipster here
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.