[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So basically, he needs to be high to make good music?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: eminem-1024.jpg (96 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
eminem-1024.jpg
96 KB, 1024x768
So basically, he needs to be high to make good music?
>>
basically he doesn't have it in him anymore whatsoever

i think you could get him high to the point of death and he would still make garbage music.
marshall has no taste
>>
Me never made good music. He had a few decent songs though. Lose yourself is his masterpiece.
>>
>>63057124
why are you referring to yourself in the third person
>>
Just like, let's see, how many other famous musicians? Elvis, Joplin, Hendrix, etc etc it's a long list, and the fact of the matter is you just don't get it. Don't try to.
>>
>>63057157
dragonsnore Z is shithouse dickhead go kill yourself
>>
>>63057173
I'm actually the shit.
>>
>>63057124
>till I collapse, cleanin out my closet, renegade, my name is, real slim shady, stan
He is the greatest popular lyricist of all time.

And no, I don't identify as white. I've listened to Jay, Nas, Big, etc. and Eminem is just that fucking good. Even they recognize it. He has about as much respect from his peers for his ability as anyone living who's not a hip-hop progenitor could hope to have.
>>
>>63057189
the shit
test thing on the planet (not counting you here obv)
>>
>>63057203
>no I don't identify as white

I would have bit the bait if you didn't mention that.

3/10 made me kekkle
>>
>>63057237
2bh I'm mixed, but look kind of white, which is why I put it that way.
>>
>good music
>eminem

pick one
>>
>>63057203
I mean Jay had him before he focused on becoming the successful businessman that he is today. His shit was the pure before he changed focus. Eminem does one thing, and always has, spit. He's got all kinds of problems but that is his bread and butter. Anyway, I think Jay-Z had him before he switched gears.
>>
>>63057276
Jay hasn't better than Nas.
>>
>>63057302
More consistent IMO, but yea Nas' peaks are doper I agree.
>>
>>63056986
>needs to be high to make good music?
this is essentially how it works with me - smoke some weed and suddenly i'm shakespeare incarnate.
>>
>relapse
>not dope
Get out
>>
>>63056986
I feel like it's a real divide of social classes as to whether you identify with Emnem or not.
>>
>white
>good
>rapper

pick two
>>
>>63057662
Shakespeare didn't make music
>>
>>63058479
Yeah. All the poser upper-middle class children who say that Nas and Jay are actually good while working class people of taste can appreciate a true artist like Em.
>>
>>63058503
I know you are trolling, or are clueless, either way, you a fuckboi. But he is the best rapper still doing it. No doubt. He intentionally talks about dumb shit to prove he can do it and still be great. Troll, or ignorant of the fact that he is undoubtedly one of the most talented lyricists of all time, you are a dumbass bitch.
>>
>>63058503
if hes white, and good, hes not a rapper

if hes good, and a rapper, hes not white

if hes white, and a rapper, hes not good

damn that actually works all three ways, nice anon
>>
>>63058558
haha for sure dude, that's a fun delusion I guess.
>>
>>63058558
damn...
>>
>>63058514
nigga, how do you know???
>>
Money doesn't motivate, it only takes away the inspiration.
If a person gets famous by writing about things he/she doesn't have, there might be a chance of getting that thing that he/she wrote about, and there needs to be another thing to write about, which leads to changing the theme.
>>
>>63058568
>>63058544
>nobody better make fun of my eminem or else!
>>
>>63058517
I didn't say "like", I said "identify".

Most people like his first few albums, but it takes a particular "Midwestern" mindset to connect emotionally with his later albums.
>>
>>63058582
true dat. so many dude's first mixtape, or album, is there best work. maybe it's the fact that it's new. but it seems like some kike higher up inevitably changes rappers to be more popular at the expense of what they believe in.
>>
>>63058595
I'm not even American and I like his later work.
>>
>>63058589
it's true. that man and his lyrics, as lame, corny, whatever synonym you can find it is to say, has helped me so much. i can't think of someone (outside of people i actually know) that i look up to more than him. he's my idol, so you're right, i'm biased, but he is without question a talented rapper whether you like him or not.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.