[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is legitimately a really good album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 51PQoB8+6eL.jpg (51 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51PQoB8+6eL.jpg
51 KB, 500x500
This is legitimately a really good album
>>
Whatever tickles your fancy.
>>
okay?

why are you telling us
>>
>>63013806
Little of Your Time is a great song.
>>
>>63013815
Because it's a music board
U fukin wetard
>>
it's ok
>>
>>63013815
Stimulate discussion?

>>63013820
for sure, one of my favourites too
>>
>>63013806
4u
>>
File: native-W320.jpg (24 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
native-W320.jpg
24 KB, 320x320
While we're at it, I actually enjoyed this one.
>>
>>63013824
Wow really? Coulda fooled me
>>
>>63013841
That's a nice album cover

how's the music?
>>
It's a very boring unremarkable safe album and I want poptimists to leave
>>
>>63013839
Tell me, why does he wear the mask?

>>63013841
I didn't like it tbqh familia. Thought their first two were better

>>63013857
Not all music needs to push boundaries faggot
>>
>>63013855
It's like Coldplay, The Fray, etc...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT_nvWreIhg
>>
>>63013886
I didn't actually check out their other works. I know "How to Save a Life" because of how much it played in the radio back then.
>>
>>63013891
Well I like his dancing but the music isn't that great.
>>
>>63013909
How to Save a Life is by The Fray not OneRepublic
>>
File: 9355.jpg (34 KB, 225x247) Image search: [Google]
9355.jpg
34 KB, 225x247
>>63013933
Oh, sorry.
I probably hit my head one too many times.
>>
>>63013933
Well that just shows how interchangeable and devoid of real personality these bands are
>>
On the contrary, Songs about Jane was a good album. Everything after that was garbage.
>>
>>63014019
Doesn't mean it's not good music.
>>
worst album I have ever heard
>>
>>63014237
>it's completely lacking in personality and is derivative and generic but it's good music
Next you'll be defending crescendocore and risecore
>>
>>63014286
"Good" doesn't mean it has to push boundaries, cunt. It can be generic pop rock and still be good.
>>
>>63014286
It can still be enjoyable. I can enjoy generic music like The Fray and OneRepublic once in a while, while other times I rather listen to Swans and GY!BE.
I wouldn't call them "great", by no means, but "enjoyable", yes.
>>
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>63014305
>>63014324
>it can be generic and still be good
Jesus fucking christ
How can it be good if it's so bland you can't differentiate entire bands from each other?
And you talk like GYBE and Swans are obscure. Like, both are some of my favorite bands but they're no where near obscure, calling them underground would be pushing it
>>
literally music enjoyed by middle aged mothers
>>
I liked Moves like Jagger.
And Payphone was pleasant too.
>>
songs for jane is the only good maroon 5 album
>>
>>63014345
>And you talk like GYBE and Swans are obscure. Like, both are some of my favorite bands but they're no where near obscure
When did I say that?
I was saying they are different, they have a more unique and "smarter" sound while The Fray and OneRepublic have a more generic and standard music.
I'm using both as an example of polar opposites in terms of music style, not popularity.
>>
>poptimism
D I S G U S T I N G
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.